Elden Ring - George R.R. Martin and Hidetaka Miyazaki

I’m glad I didn’t accidentally find it. It made it the best part of Dark Souls 2 to have the poison pool there.

While I didn’t care for the actual fight against Mytha, I do love when the Souls game have ways to alter or skip boss fights

With the poison gone she is an average boss, but I remember trying to fight her in poison, what a pain in the arse.

New gameplay footage that looks pretty promising:

Damn, that looks really cool.

Not watching!

Yeah, I watched a few seconds and wish I’d waited and seen it in the actual game instead. D’oh!

Finding map fragments, yay :) And no minimap? Also yay.

I dig how smooth the traversal looks. Can’t wait to explore the weirdness.

Yeah, this looks just excellent. Exactly what I was hoping for.

They’re taking preorders and they haven’t even released the system requirements yet.

Yep, I just pre-ordered on Greenman Gaming, 20% off.

I’m not sure what platform I should get this on. I can’t commit this early! These kinds of decisions are made impulsively at the last minute.

So it is FromSoft’s take on a “open-world” design. Omoshiroi.

get both, actually i usually play these on playstations. maybe I will have to cancel my pre-order.

I do eventually getting them on both, but I have to decide which one to get at launch. I got all 3 Dark Souls games on both PC and Xbox, and if Bloodborne ever comes to PC, I’ll likely buy it there again. I have Demon’s Souls on PS3, but no PS3, but eventually I’ll get Demon’s Souls on PS5 Pro, no doubt one day.

I will probably get it on PS4 unless the specs look like my PC will play it. But I am due for anew PC soon. :)

Come on Scuzz, even my old PC could handle any game that a PS4 could handle, and I got that PC in 2009.

Dodge Dodge Dodge, Strike!.. maybe cast a spell? Dodge Dodge, wait… you just died!

Dodge Dodge Dodge!

I’m so excited… Come on From Soft… this is just Darksouls on a bigger map with some spells? kinda meh imo.

Wish they made a Dragons Dogma 2.

I know, right?

Every PC game ever. Click Click Click, key press, key press.

I mean how many foozles do we have to kill before killing foozles becomes boring?