Elite: Dangerous - The Friendly Thread of Friends and Group Lists

Commander Dexter

Hardly played yet mind you.

I am also Kelan in game.

Cmdr Charlatan Prime. Playing in Solo right now but I’d be up for group play if I can figure out how to get into one!

Harkonis is my IGN and I play in Open most of the time. Currently hanging near Gilgamesh and using mumble :)

I am Cmdr A Chappers love to join in with one of you guys.

I’m Cmdr tylertoo. I usually play in either Veloxi or jpinard, but have yet to interact with anyone in either group.

Sharelo - I sent a new friend request to you. After you accept it can you send another request to join the jpinard group?

ALso, I can’t seem to communicate with anyone that’s not within earshot. Anyone else having this issue?

Wow there are a lot of Dexter derivatives!

I added you as a friend - just making sure I added the correct one. :)

I’m LeafOnTheWind16 in game, I think I tried to join the jpinard group already, I’ll try and join veloxi or mobius as well

I’m Ponicus in game. I play in Veloxi or Mobius but I’ll also sign up for jpinard. I’m currently hanging around Ambiri / Sinann / Gat 2 right now near the core-bound frontier.

AlienPickle, and I too am a Veloxi goon. Currently lurking around Leesti and the George Lucas station in my Type-R Viper. That’s right over by Lave, FYI.

I’m Queebatron in game. I play mostly in Mobius but could play in Veloxi, Jpinard or whatever.

I’m CMDR Daley Arsenal in the game.

Looking forward to seeing what direction Frontier takes Elite Dangerous’ Social/Multiplayer aspect in the future.

Only interaction right now is the occasional scan/“hello”/hope for response, or an attempted Interdiction from a “Hollow” icon. (“Hey! There’s a REAL person out there! Awww…they’re gone!”)

Just don’t be surprised when they get their hardpoints out to greet you! :)

Nope, but I am wary of any place that rains more in summer than winter and has a higher population of dinosaurs than people. Particularly when people there collect said dinosaurs as pets! ;)

I am also WA born and bred, so that may have something to do with it as well! I have spent time in most other capital cities, aside from Darwin, but not lived anywhere but Perth. Aside from the cost of a pint approaching $15 in the CBD, all is rosy over here!

I found the friends and groups menu, finally, two days ago. It’s not one of the tabs in the right panel on your ship or the left panel. Instead, it’s in the “pause menu” (that’s their name for it, not mine, and no, it doesn’t pause the game when you’re in open play, obviously). Mystery solved!

I am playing as Reemul only got it today and installed it now, won’t be on till tomorrow.

I’m Strongbad on Elite.

My Elite handle is TheLastBrohican.

I’m Svetlana Scarlet in game – I applied to jpinard, but I suspect he had no idea who the heck I was. :)