End of the Day random gaming poll.

Its the console curse!

Change your settings? What for?

Ohhhhhh, you guys are talking about gaming before consoles. 80s gaming. Rock on, Johnny Wilson!

There is a way to turn that off. Gaming pc just goes straight to desktop. Not sure what I did but I’m sure it’s googlable.

Same here.

Yeah, I can change it so I don’t have to log in, but that’s less secure. The actual “issue” (which I must stress is VERY silly to the extent I was using it as a tongue-in-cheek metaphor) is just the odd choice to basically do a splash screen before one enters the login info. It’s not really a problem so much as something the nagging perfectionist in my mind chirps at, lol.

You can bypass the “click to login” screen and go straight to the login page. Here is something I dug up worth trying, though it’s a little old (probably the 1809 build) so no promises it will work.

What dark, arcane forces do you bring to this place, wizard? (I’ll actually give that a try when I get home, lol)

Correct. PC games that never give you the chance to change resolution or anything before putting you in a tutorial are the devil.