Endless Legend - Fantasy 4X TBS from Endless Space devs

It usually gives you the province name, you have to explore the map to find it though.

Looks like EL is getting a new stealth/espionage themed expansion. The major features:

[ul]
[li]Play the brand new faction, the Forgotten, expert in the new espionage skills
[/li]> [li]Play with invisible units using the new “Camouflage” and “Stealth” capacities
[/li]> [li]Infiltrate an empire to steal, capture and sabotage
[/li]> [li]Pillage villages, extractors and watchtowers to slow your enemy’s progression
[/li]> [li]Equip your heroes with “Scope” accessories to give them special espionage abilities
[/li]> [li]Defend yourself by using counter-espionage skills and the new “Detection” capacity
[/li]> [/ul]

Trailer is here.

I’m all over this like stink on a baboon.

Had anyone gotten the first expansion? How is it?

I got it but I haven’t played it yet, so… sorry.

I liked it quite a lot.

I was pretty shocked to realize I never won a game with the Vaulters, so I made sure to remedy that tonight. Yeah I am playing on easy, I mostly enjoy the empire management and research, so I auto resolve all the battles. It is such an amazing looking game. :)

I just started playing. I found what I think is a magic shield “Breakwall” but can’t figure out how to equip it to the hero who found it. She’s a ranged hero, but she has a shield now so I assume she can…

It’s a reasonable expansion, not quite the value of Disharmony for ES. I’d say, if you haven’t succumbed as yet, wait for a sale

A crossbow is 1-H, so you can use that with a shield. If I’m not mistaken, I think those quest items are often the “blueprint” for the item, so you can make it. On the Hero equip screen, there’s a box you can check that says something along the lines of “Show items I don’t have resources for”. It might show up then, you’re probably just missing Titanium or Glasssteel needed to make it.

ok, next confused question: I have a quest to bring 10 titanium to the other village in a region, and I went there but I’m not sure what I need to do to give them the titanium. What button am I missing?

Make sure you’re at the right village (should have a quest glow and be marked at your map), some quests I thought I had to return to the village that gave it to me but I actually had to deliver to another village in the same region.

Other than that, all you need to do is walk onto the village like you did to to start the quest.

oh… maybe there’s a third village in the region that I haven’t found. The one I was trying to give it to didn’t have the quest icon.

On the quest card there’s a button (I think it looks like a magnifying glass, iirc) that shows you where you have to go.

I think you just have to have a hero talk to/use the village again (While you have 10 titanium collected of course) IIRC.

New expansion today!

I’ve not played in a spell, but this looks cool.

Today? This came out today? Well hot damn, time to go donate some plasma or something. The release of this one really sneaked up on me!

Seems appropriate, given the theme of the expansion. :)

Haha, I didn’t even think about that. Well done!

<slow clap>Well done, sir. Well done.</slow clap>