Endless Legend - Fantasy 4X TBS from Endless Space devs

Many people try out the Shifters expansion yet? Was thinking of getting it but it sounds like collecting the pearls my be kind of tedious.

It’s not tedious, really, and a big reason why is that if you don’t collect them, they’ll just stack (since they always appear at the same spots). So you can postpone getting them when you really need them, or when you’re doing something else in the area.

Thanks rhamorim

Sega just bought Amplitude.

And now I’m kind of sad.

I hope this means good things for Amplitude. I know folks who worry they’ll adopt Creative Assembly’s DLC model due to this move, but I’m hoping they can stick with their current expansion route.

Blood DLC pack incoming.

I want the like button back. Like, right now.

Looks like SEGA acquired Amplitude (“Endless” developers).

SEGA also purchased the Total War guys some time back, so they are in prestigious company. Endless Space 2 will still go through Early Access, but SEGA will be publishing it. No idea what, if anything, this will end up meaning.

Hey guys, Sega just acquired Amplitude.

-Tom

Aw, it looks like Tom has me on “ignore”. :(

Or you have Sam_Jones on ignore! :P

I heard Sega just bought Amplitude!

Oh, shit, yep I totally missed Sam’s post. Sorry @Sam_Jones!

I don’t know if you guys have heard or not, but…

Man, I’ll bet we’d all have known about Sega buying Amplitude if there was just some sort of link to the frontpage!

(And if there were a frontpage story about it)

So, Sega’s acquiring Amplitude. Now, if I could just find out where Kevin Durant is going to sign, I’ll be completely up to date.

p.s. I do love you, Scott!

Kevin Durant was acquired by Sega.

I considered writing about it, but honestly what’s there to say? It’s mildly interesting, but until something actually happens to impact Amplitude’s output, it’s a big bag of blah.

Just in case: I was more joking about how like 12 people have posted in 10 different threads that they wished there was a button to get to the frontpage from the forums. I added the parenthetical because I just knew some pedantic SOB would nag me about the lack of a frontpage story for said button to link to ;)