Endless Space 2

I bet this is a bug. They have a Make Love Not War event going with Endless Legend.

Fooled me once…

I’ll never buy another Endless game unless it’s 75% off.

That’s my thinking as well, like maybe Endless Legend and/or Endless Space was supposed to be 75%, not the whole franchise. Because otherwise:

It’s certainly going to be interesting to see how they handle it.

Whoa, this makes no sense but I am grabbing it ASAP.

It’s back to its normal price, now.

I grabbed the deluxe edition for around $9 and installed. I later read on the Steam forums that it was a pricing mistake and the devs were reaching out to Steam to resolve it.

I hope Valve has to absorb the cost of this mistake if they messed up.

I think it’s more likely that it’s Sega that goofed. I have no basis for that, just a hunch.

But yeah, either way, I hope Amplitude didn’t lose too much. :)

Just some good will, maybe.

https://wiki.endless-space.com/factions/riftborn

UPDATE 3 is live… And the update video:

I haven’t been following this, but it is a title I’m into and want to turn out really well.

How close is this to 1.0 launch, and what is the general consensus so far?

I posted their roadmap a little upthread, but I believe there is one more major feature release planned? [EDIT: Roadmap here]. According to the map, which granted is older and may be out of date, the next major release after this one is called “Release”.

I feel like with strategy games in particular, if you just want to play a good game, wait until release. The only point in jumping in on early access is if you’re so interested you want to provide feedback along the way or you just want to support a title and kind of watch how the game develops along the way.

I fall into the latter camp. I play only very lightly, but I do enjoy following a game’s development so it’s fun (for me) to see it come along. I’d recommend most people to just wait until it’s out, though. There’s plenty to choose from in the genre at the moment.

This announcement has been a long time coming: Endless Space 2 is releasing on May 19th, 2017! Yes, it’s a Friday, so that means your week-end plans might need to be altered somewhat.

Sweet. My earlier guess (another thread) was early May, which gives them 1-2 weeks more development time than I was anticipating. This is good news; the extra time can be well spent on balance and bug-squashing.

Good news. Now I can finally play this thing.

Everspace exactly one week later! It’s Christmas in May!

Awesome news , this game is gonna be great.

Please be good
Please be good
Please be good