Endless Space (good looking space 4X)

Ahh, a 4x with multiplayer, I am sold! Thanks forvthe heads up, this sounds good.

Brian Rubin has failed the internets!

Please. Only QT3, possibly. I could swear I saw a thread on this…

Yeah, I’ve seen these screens before, and I swear I found it on Qt3 even. Puzzling, but thanks for putting it back on my radar!

I searched “endless space” before posting, but nothing in the first two pages of results.

Brian did not fail!

Google site search ftw! Regardless, thanks for starting it’s own thread, I would have never seen it otherwise.

Thanks for having my back y’all. :)

Bah. New game, new thread. A single post in a general thread is not the same. :P

Agreed. :)

Alright, from now on, new game, new thread. :P

Of course, new thread for new game, following some basic rules; like when there is enough info to make a worthwhile post (a preview with some images, more some info on their site, etc) and when you can suppose said game will be interesting for enough people and it will have a decent amount of posts in the future.

And this thread needs more graphix

Looks cool, thanks for posting this Turin.

rezaf

Looking good.

This looks like the most interesting of the upcoming 4X games!

But does it have the fifth X?

Sorry, couldn’t resist. This looks interesting though my hopes and expectations for 4X games have withered long ago.

Somehow something or more always gets fucked up.

I think games in this genre are the most complex of all games.
Diplomacy, races, space combat, ground combat, research, espionage, economy etc. So many systems which depend on each other!

True.
coughSOTS2cough

Definitely looks interesting. Seems to pull a lot of inspiration from MoO, though that may just be a superficial similarity.

Their ‘Games2gether’ concept kind of frightens me though. I’m hoping the ability to vote on what you want in the game is more marketing than anything else…

• Jon

Yeah, I owe the developers a Q&A, and I TOTALLY ask to play about the Games2gether thingy.

How else am I supposed to vote for dialogue wheels and romance options?

Hey guys, y’all can pre-order this now on Steam:

Whoop, also a new trailer: