Endzone : AWP (No football, lots of drought and radiation.)

@lordkosc
Do you have Surviving the Aftermath as well? How do you feel they compare and are you e joying one more than the other, or both the same?

No I only have Endzone, the other game didn’t seem to have a lot of meat on its bones from what I saw/read, and I feared it being Paradox published it was ripe for DLC trickle.

I’m not sure how they could even do DLC with StA. Would be pretty safe with that one I think.

Funny story. I was trying to click, hold, and drag for placement. It should have been click, release, and drag for placement. So yeah, I am silly.

Yea!!! Glad you figured it out LOL. That’s why I said “release mouse button” :) Cause I did the same thing initially.

You did, sorry, I thought I had tried that, but obviously not. Anyway, like what I see so far. Lots of systems to learn and tons of stats. Might hold off until it’s further along since I have a ton of stuff to play right now.

Research update dropped mid December, and I just noticed.

Pretty neat, they just passed 40,000 trees planted, thanks to people buying the Save the World edition.

Thanks again to our awesome community and everyone who decided to buy the “Save The World” Edition , we could again do our part to make the world a little greener. Because for each edition sold, we plant a real tree. In total, we already planted 40.312 trees around the world, together with the non-profit organization “One Tree Planted”.

I really like the development team for Endzone. Great people.

Oooh a new update dropped, and they announced the official 1.0 launch for March 18th.

Ohhhhhh explore. You have my attention…

This is an excellent game, and I can say is the better game vs. Surviving the Aftermath. But I like both a ton, and if the Surviving team can get their shit together to fix some final critical issues it will be great too.

Counting down the days til full release (new stuff coming on release day). This game is fantastic.

Isn’t today the full release?

April 2.

Whoa wait, that was when they released early access last year. You’re right! I can play today! Yea!!

Today is the day!

Only 16 €, 35% launch discount. What could possibly go wrong! I’m in (and even if it is just for the discount right now).

Dang, that is a great price. If I hadn’t purchased it before I would do it now!