Enter the Game Music Thunderdome

Breath Of Fire IV Music ~ Opening Animation

THE WOLF AMONG US - Intro Credits & Theme

I didn’t remember it sounding like it was sung by two third the Russian army.

Skyrim (one of my favorites of any game song) and Wolf Among Us

I expected to vote for Wolfenstein, and probably would have if it had been one of the other songs. That game also had some good stuff.

Group D:

Skyrim and Wolf Among Us

The Wolf Among Us

Skyrim and Breath of Fire IV

Skyrim
Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein and Skyrim, but I liked the whole group.

bit bummed I saw this late and couldn’t add support for one of my favorites Magic & Mayhem

Skyrim and Breath of Fire IV

Breath of Fire IV and The Wolf Among Us

Wolfenstein and Skyrim.

Wolfenstein, Breath of Fire

Surprised to see Jet Grind Radio getting the lowest number of votes!

Group D I found a lot easier to decide.

The Breath of the Fire IV song sounded extravagant and bright but a touch on the sickly side for me. The Wolf Among Us was high on mood but just didn’t really go anywhere to leave an impression. I think Awake has been the best shorter track so far.

Dragonborn is goosebumps-good and, like @robc04, an all-time favourite for me too. My granddad and his brothers used to sing in a male voice choir, he was a baritone, and when I heard them perform the combined sound was incredible and so powerful. It works perfectly with the Elder Scrolls theme. I’m not a fan of the game but I’m thankful for Jeremy Soule’s exceptional work on the soundtrack.

The New Order is fittingly bleak and heavy but I like how the song gives way to a melancholic low-key section towards the end. This is the other Mick Gordon submission I see! Again, great composer.

Skyrim then, easy, and Wolfenstein: The New Order.

I’m curious to know how much nostalgia will influence my decisions later on. So far so good: SWIV didn’t get my vote! Impossible to separate but I’m going to try.

Skyrim and Wolfenstein

Never really understood all the hype around Jeremy Soule, but I do like this song.

The Wolfenstein one is a pretty great main menu track.

Working on a reply to beat @Thraeg’s official count >.>

Wolfenstein’s hard rock aesthetic tickles my fancy just right, even if it trails off to nowhere by the end. Skyrim is just plain awesome in a way the previous track just ain’t. Gimme epic choirs and lots of brass any day of the week yo. The Breath of Fire Track was definitely cool and stayed strong, but didn’t quite wow me. Wolf Among Us was definitely dramatic and cool, but just a little too short to beat out Wolfenstein.

You’re fine. I’m on PST.

Breath Of Fire IV and Skyrim

Skyrim and Breath of Fire for me!

I have no particular affection for any of these games, but that was a solid bracket.

Skyrim and Wolf Among Us

Skyrim does the right amount of bombast, and Wolf has this cool noir aesthetic I appreciate. Wolfenstein nearly got the nod though, as it’s one I would enjoy apart from the game, a kind of Animals as Leaders vibe going.