Enter the Game Music Thunderdome

Yeah, I recall reviews being marginal. The Genesis version might be totally different too for all I know? I’ll do some research. :)

…yep… Genesis has a completely different soundtrack. Looks like it plays better, though. Super Nintendo has a version of that track! Also looks like it plays better. Both of them seem hard as nails, though.

Now I’m intrigued! Will take a look, and listen.

I can’t suggest you enough to play at least the first 2 games in the series. The second game, in particular, got an absolutely amazing soundtrack, one of the best for any game, and that alone justifies playing it.
Not getting any OTC nor ME2 tracks in was the painful tradeoff of advocating bleepblops here :(

never apologize

Group U

Featuring nominations from @Profanicus, @CLWheeljack, and @lordkosc (x2).

Man, going in a bracket with ‘Still Alive’ is a tough roll of the seeding dice.

Xenobalde and Zelda

Running behind today. But I vote for Disco Vigil

Group T Results:

Crypt of the NecroDancer: 16
Mass Effect:13
Deus Ex: 7
Gods: 6

U:

Zelda and Portal.

I’m not going to say that Indestructible was a joke entry… But somebody has to be the bottom seed.

A Portal to the Past

This is easy, Zelda and Portal

Though it is not my favorite Zelda track, that would be the gerudo theme from Ocarina. Sadly it slipped my mind until after nominations.

Portal and The Legend of Zelda - A Link to the Past. Really not much of a competition this round.

Xenoblade Chronicles, merely because I couldn’t suffer the rest. Blame my migraine.

Zelda and Portal

Portal and Zelda. Easiest round for me so far by a mile.

Zelda and Portal.

Xenoblade Chronicles X, and Link to the Past.

I always disliked that Portal song and this listen didn’t change my mind. :)

Group U:

Portal, Zelda

Group U:
Zelda
Portal

I honestly feel bad for the other two choices here going up against those.

I also remembered the in-game version being different, and it appears it was:

What an amazing in-game moment that was. I remember grinning from ear to ear as I heard the lyrics to the song play.