Enter the Game Music Thunderdome

Can we just call this QT3 April Madness? Because I love the bracket.

Anyone want to take bets on the final winner? My personal pick would be Cybernoid II or Monty on the Run, but more realistically…

F: Portal v. Super Smash Bros.
W: Portal

Hey, I might’ve missed something, but why does Xenoblade Chronicles 2 show up twice?

Two different tracks?

Take bets?! I thought everybody has to turn in a bracket with $10?!

Well, metaphorical bets, actually. I’m a bit strapped.

Two tracks as noted by @Gordon_Cameron. There were a few games with multiple entries (most people shied away from that, but I think there were 4), Xenoblade is the only one to get multiple through round one though. Nier nearly got two though.

I bet my sense of self-worth and three hypothetical situations that Nier takes it.

I’ll raise you the house in Tuscany I hope to one day be able to afford. it’s gonna be Portal.

I’m only pulling for the Nier track because I personally love it. If I were to game the QT3 preferences and legitimately try to pick a winner, I’ve got nothing. I think we have too many contrarians for Portal to win it all, although I do think it’d win hands-down on an internet-wide contest.

I love the polls and I love the geek bracket. Good stuff!

Alright, thanks for the explainer, I figured I missed something.

Thanks @CraigM for the awesome bracket, as well as catching a mistake I made in entering the winners.

Cybernoid 2 and Donkey Kong Country advance.

Match 3:

• Xenoblade Chronicles II
  • Quake 2

0 voters

Match 4:

• Interstate 76
  • Xenoblade Chronicles II

0 voters

I’ve not played XC2 but those two tracks are irresistible to me.

FUCKING UNACCEPTABLE.

I’m sorry Brian.

Match 5:

• Brigador
  • Sacred 2

0 voters

Match 6:

• Morrowind
  • Dragon Age: Origins

0 voters

Brian won’t be happy about match 6.

Brian is the only one who voted correctly on the Dragon Age / Morrowind tier.

Interstate 76 advances from match 4.

Match 3 is tied 11-11 at the end of the voting period, and is now in sudden death! If you haven’t voted on that match, please post a deciding vote here.