Enter the Game Music Thunderdome

It’s okay, you can’t go wrong with either, I voted DA because I’m playing through it for the first time.

It should have been Brigador vs. Luchador.

I really like that Dragon Age tune but Morrowind is just too iconic.

Also, I couldn’t resist voting for Sacred 2 again. I’m not even really that into the faux-hair-metal-Jack-Black vibe, but damn, it’s executed with such gusto.

Yeah, same for me.

I predict Elder Scrolls vs. Elder Scrolls in the final, or some other configuration involving Elder Scrolls. Maybe. Who knows? I’m excited to find out.

The voting is working perfectly too so great suggestion @Nesrie! I also love that I can quickly see who voted for what. So I know the two dudes who have selfies with their pets for avatars didn’t vote for Cybernoid 2. Not that I’m taking names or anything. I think it’s interesting to see who you do and don’t align with.

Brigador and Morrowind advance. Match 3 still needs a tiebreaking vote if anyone missed voting that day. Otherwise, I’ll flip a coin soon.

Oh yeah, actually, is there a way to make it an anonymous poll? Just, y’know, in the interests of democratic procedure.

Otherwise we might need to get Jimmy Carter all up in here!

Quake.

@ArmandoPenblade get yo’ ass in here and cast your vote on match 3 up thread!

Nobody tosses a dwar–coin in the Thunderdome.

Apparently all posted polls are now closed to votes which means that I missed my chance to vote for Blind Guardian and I must commit hari kari

It wouldn’t have made a difference. :( Please don’t commit

clears throat

whistles

I approve of the taste of those individuals.

It’s too late, Cambridge Analytica has scraped the data and extrapolated all your terrible musical tastes. Only way to get off the Trump mailing list now is to vote Monkey Island next week.

It’s Fake News that International Karate didn’t advance.

It’s in the name Gordon. International? This is ‘murica, and so we don’t get on with those funky Amiga things. Who uses those weird systems anyhow?

The name does sound suspiciously Spanish.

It came as a shocker to me when I learned that Commodore was a North-American company.

Thanks! Quake 2 advances from match 3.

Yes, there’s a way to make the polls anonymous. But I’m not going to use it – the Thunderdome is no place for hiding behind anonymity!

Match 7:

• Baldur’s Gate
  • Vampire: The Masquerade
0 voters

Match 8:

• oedo
  • Max Anarchy
0 voters