Epic Games Store - 88% split goes to devs

I’m toying with the following games because of the never ending supply of $10 coupons. I’d prefer to get them on Steam because that is where my library is, but I won’t ignore saving money. There are also some games where achievements can add interesting goals to achieve, and I know Epic will get them, but Steam has them now. Also, I’m not crazy about the paid exclusives.

1. Control Season Pass: The game was so good and I have it on Epic so it’s a no brainer to get the season pass with the $10 coupon for $15.

2. Hades: Looks good and for $10 a great buy if it lives up to all the positive talk.

3. Before We Leave: Looks like an interesting builder type game. Not on sale, but for $10 post coupon a good price.

4. Surviving the Aftermath: Looks like it has promiss and for $6 post coupon it seems like a crazy good deal if it lives up to the potential. Any word if the price is going up once it hits 1.0?

5. Superlimal looks different and is $5 after the coupon. I should try the demo on Steam.

6. Griftlands looks promising too and would be $5 after the coupon. Klei has been hit or miss for me. I loved Invisible Inc, but didn’t like Oxygen Not Included or Don’t Starve.