Epic Games Store - 88% split goes to devs

I had that bug too and of course only discovered it hours after the fact with no savegame prebug available (not that I would go back). But since I found the game kinda…mediocre anyway, I just pressed on and finished it without caring about doing that quest. But yeah I agree OW is a bit of a letdowny game.

My single biggest pet peeve with epic, NO WISHLIST. You want me to care about what your selling allow me someway to come back and remind me of the stuff I found interesting digging through your unintuitive interface and search!

Not taken seriously, till we see at least that.

To be fair, it took PSN years to get a wishlist, and it took Xbox Store even longer to finally get a wishlist. So it must be a really hard feature to implement!

Makes you wonder, I mean GMG and Humble Store and Fantatical all have wishlists and they are just key reseller stores.

Those stores aren’t relying on free games and exclusives at the expense of everything else to draw customers.

IsThereAnyDeal.com may be able to monitor Epic for you and tell you when a wishlisted item is on sale.

Epic has less frequent sales and less comprehensive sales when they do happen.

Although they do have better sales, I would argue.

Quiet in here for quite awhile! Seems Kingdom Come is this weeks upcoming EGS giveaway.

Seems PC gamer has been keeping great track of all the free releases to date!

Yep, so I was rather surprised when I got a notification from steam that it was on sale over there for 50% off… Guess the studio is trying to get some last sales before millions of free copies are in the wild?

Well, some people refuse to use Epic, so there must be some audience.

boy, there are too many game stores around! Why? I was replaying Limbo on Xbox One and thought, hey, they did make a follow-up, Inside. I was not sure if I had it already, but could not find it on Steam, PS4, PS3, Gog, HumbleStore, Switch … well, guess I need to buy it on a sale later. Then today it clicked, I checked Epic and here it was, owning it already! I think it was a freebie sometime last year. Now I am happy, but really, it is getting harder and harder to check/find the game you want to play …

Well, in GOG Galaxy you should have found it with the new version, if you have added your other accounts!

It’s really easy to find on Steam, too.

Great, but that won’t help me find the right Mass Effect 2.

?
Confused.

Newbrof already looked on Steam and didn’t find it. It was only when he checked the Epic store did he find it he owned it there. TurinTur was saying if he’d done the automatic import in GoG Galaxy 2.0, it would have been on there. I don’t think Steam has importer where you put the logins for the other stores, right?

Yes, over the holidays I ended up buying Overcooked on Steam just to play some co-op with my nephew. Then realized the next day that I already had it for free on Epic. Anyway, the free game did not make me any worse off, so can’t complain too much :-P

yeah, I meant could not find it in my steam library, it is in the steam shop.

Galaxy 2.0 is it good? Need to check that out and enter my accounts.

Well, I installed it and it seems to integrate other platforms reasonably well, though Uplay doesn’t work and as thats the platform I have the most games on, Galaxy fails for me.

Galaxy 2.0 is fine but it is a resource hog. I personally prefer playnite over Galaxy. Both are free so I’d recommend getting both and see which you prefer as they each have their own pros/cons.