Erannorth Reborn

There was a talent I picked up that lowered the cost back down to 3 and gave me 2x of those leech guys.
However my bloodmage died on some higher level undead that kept summoning more and then adding like 50 shields to everyone. Once I couldn’t leech health, I was dead even though I lasted a good while. I just had no way to really damage the undead besides a few spells that would not come up often enough.

Also for some reason my ‘hand’ kept getting full of leech guys, like 10 at a time. I have no idea what was causing it because I was not using powers the created those cards.

In general, when people make decks, do they diversify or focus? I try and minimize deck and focus on a strategy, but then you always run into some situation you can’t deal with easily or at all.

For example I have a necro, but when he faces a boss that has like 8 dark resist, it makes most of my abilities useless. I even thought about an efreet necro for the fire powers, but demons and demon bosses in particular have huge fire and dark resists.

It just seems like you can easily get into situations you can’t deal with because of some crazy resist thing. Its dumb that skeletons / zombies do dark damage and not physical melee damage.

As for a developer wish, where do you contact them? Just post on the steam forums? One wish I would want is to have tool tips on everything. Like if a card said ‘greed’ then you could mouse over it and see what the greed mechanic was. Other things need explanations. Like what does hand size actually do? What governs how many action points a turn you get? Etc…