Essential Oils And Other Holistic Bullshit

It’s literally stuff your body is telling you that it doesn’t want.

Also:
You can drink your own pee 7 times before it’s too toxic to consume, if you’re stuck in the desert.

Hey, I wanted to let everyone know that FDA has finally approved the Young Living Cool Azul Pain Relief Cream and it’s pretty damn good.

It’s surprisingly effective if rather expansive.

So, yeah, Essential Oils, slightly better for your than drinking your piss.

But what if I don’t want to smell like Plectranthus Oregano?

Then use Icy Hot. I personally don’t think Icy Hot smells all that much better though.

I prefer to use my stillsuit thanks.

I was watching Robot Chicken last night and they has a short where the peeps were wearing stillsuits. I was so excited, but also wondered how many (most) people that was lost on.

We used to have a cat that loved to eat, and subsequent get coked out of their mind on icy hot.

That is… Okay, how did that happen?

This was years ago. My wife was putting some on my back and had left the lid sitting upside down on a bedside table. Next thing we know, the cat is licking the stuff off the lid.

A few minutes later, his eyes got all wide and he began frothing at the mouth and chasing invisible creatures all over the place.

Having developed a taste for the stuff, he would later come from anywhere in the house within a minute or two from you opening the jar. He was also known to lick the residue off of pillowcases or clothes.

How long did this cat live?

Cats are crazy.
Which reminds me, if you decide to diffuse oils, keep in mind that some are not good for your cat! Keep that in mind.

Keep in mind also that snake oil and MLM schemes are bad for humans as well!

Seems relevant to this thread:

I haven’t found that to be true, but it certainly is a lot of work. I am sorry that your experience with it has been bad.

Right now, it looks like my wife will probably make about 60 dollars a month after costs. Maybe less if we can claim part of a new cellphone on as part of the expanses.

Orrin Hatch.

Since we don’t have a nextdoor app thread, I’m posting this here.

I almost posted it in the pet thread.

“He/she.” No, I think you posted in the right thread. That person has definitely been partaking of a few essential oils.

Cant the cat identify as female? Never too safe to be politically correct.

Way to assume the hellbeast’s gender, assholes.