Essential Oils And Other Holistic Bullshit

Success!

I felt pretty crappy, and after he spent a few minutes explaining how he used them all the time with no ill effect, I decided to give it a shot. He put a few drops in a cup (peppermint and a couple of other things), mixed it with water, and I drank it all. 15-20 minutes later I was on the toilet with diarrhea, while at the same time puking into the trash can. This went on for a while until I’m sure my body was totally empty. The next morning I went off on him about how sick it had made me.

His response? “Yeah, that’s how it works, it gets all the stuff making you sick, and flushes it out”.

Best story of the thread.

Well yeah, it’s funny now.

Homeopathy part starts at about 1:30, but the rest is pretty funny too:

Good for a chuckle.

I know the guy in the show says “baloney”, but the title says Bologna… Having a degree from Bologna wouldn’t be so bad.

I don’t know if this is a new thing, but I was wandering through Wal-Mart today and saw a sizable display of essential oils on an island over by the pharmacy.

This article will make you want to scream, and she lives here in my hometown :(

Gah, that is horrific. Those poor kids.

Honestly, that could be considered child abuse. Only religion is protected from that sort of thing.

What the…

That woman is unfit to be a mother. I do not say this lightly, but her children should be removed from her care… I mean ‘care’. White hot rage.

Both of these parents need some remedial parenting classes, and maybe some treatment for a narcissistic personality disorder for the mother and some assertiveness training for the father. What a mess.

Malachi Love-Robinson arrested for practicing medicine without a license.

An undercover Sheriff’s office agent who posed as a patient on Tuesday, said Love-Robinson took her temperature, blood pressure and listened to her lungs with a stethoscope on her back, and assured her she was not sick. She said he also gave her medical advice.

He was arrested immediately and taken into custody.

“I’m hurt because of all of these allegations,” Love-Robinson told WPBF 25 News as he was being led away in handcuffs, “but this is not the first time I have been accused and I will pursue this, and when I do, you will be the first to know.”

Love-Robinson was also accused of posing as a doctor last January.

The story of the 17-year-old caught last year in a pregnant woman’s exam room at St. Mary’s Medical Center went viral.

According to the police report, the then-unidentified teen, dressed in a St. Mary’s lab coat and wearing a stethoscope and face mask, had been seen by doctors and staff for over a month, roaming the halls, and entering patient’s rooms.

His clinic’s website: http://www.nbnlmedicalcenter.com/staff.html

Dr. Malachi A. Love-Robinson is a a well rounded professional that treats, and cares for patients, using a system of practice that bases treatment of physiological functions and abnormal conditions on natural laws governing the human body. Dr Love-Robinson utilizes physiological, psychological, and mechanical methods, such as air, water, light, heat, earth, phototherapy, food and herb therapy, psychotherapy, electrotherapy, physiotherapy, mechanotherapy, naturopathic corrections and manipulation, and natural methods or modalities, together with natural medicines, natural processed foods, and herbs and nature’s remedies.

Dr-Love, i mean would you not wonder about the name, and maybe what you’d be getting yourself into?

And ars had this article about Homeopathy that is a good read:

Dear, dear, Penny,

I am also afraid that we are we are headed “inexorably towards idiocracy,” as you so aptly put in your original post. Judging by your beautifully creative, college educated vocabulary, I assume you saw the movie Idiocracy?

Then you’d agree that you’re little hissy fit up there is idiocracy.

Health and wellness companies, perhaps others, use multi-level marketing because its virtually free and ensures that everyone sharing information about their products is intelligent enough to agree with the scientific evidence backing it up. They arent just another zombie melting into his couch watching some Big Pharma hollywood production with fat chicks in purple leotards jumping out of pastries claiming that there is now a miracle scientific breakthrough - a pill you can take if your a lazy, obese, piece of shit who puts their life in the hands of the drug makers at risk of DEATH.

And you, Penny, show this so aptly by the fact that you are some random weirdo who slithers around the internet posting up pro FDA propaganda, slamming a ton of good organizations who choose not to resort to the sloppy, mind numbing corporate marketing warfare that is so obscenely and unsolicited shoved in my face at every given minute in this sick, sick, sick, society were living in.

I know your little rant was from 2015, but it was so cute, I couldn’t resist.
Before blindly rejecting everything which did not come from your friends the Feds, maybe it would be beneficial to take a brief moment from your cool, interesting life behind a screen to learn that if you would have listened to Betty Lou in the first place, and been ingesting cinnamon all along you wouldn’t have gotten Ebola in the first place.

Awwww yeah. Let’s get it on. You nutjobs with your pro-FDA bullshit… with all your “science” and “methodological testing” and “clinical studies”.

God damn, why didn’t the government tell us that Cinnamon cures ebola? The tyranny of the patriarchy wins again!

A Futurama meme?

A futurama meme is your battle ammunition ?

Is it dinosaur time? We haven’t had dinosaurs in a long while.