Etrian Odyssey Nexus - Party of Five

Even knowing what the interval was, I could not beat that guy with my party. I swapped out a Ronin instead of a Nightseeker and he’s doing a ton more damage but he was like 4 levels behind everyone else. So I decided to drop $2 on the triple XP accessory to advance his leveling up - only to find, honestly to my dismay, that the quest that you do for that accessory is worth 30k (!!!) XP and it took my level 11/12 guys to level 16 or so! And the accessory triples XP for ALL active party members, not just the guy it’s equipped on!

However, I am irritated to report that even 5 levels higher than I was and with a bad ass Ronin hitting like a truck, I still nearly couldn’t beat that fucking guy. I did though, and have moved on to new stuff.

Only to get picked up by a Wyvern in the next labyrinth and all my Strings taken from me, so I explored the entire area, got attacked by FOE enemies I couldn’t get passed, brute forced them, and explored almost the entire map. Then I died by attrition, just couldn’t handle any more fights and couldn’t run that last time, lost all that progress except the map - but I still have no idea how to get out of that map, even so, and honestly I am getting really annoyed with this EO game more than any other before it.

EO V is still hands down the best one, imo.