Euro 2004 draw

Group A: Portugal; Greece; Spain; Russia
Group B: France; England; Switzerland; Croatia
Group C: Sweden; Bulgaria; Denmark; Italy
Group D: Czech Rep; Latvia; Germany; Holland

I don’t like group C, I would have preferred a group where we’d be the underdogs, like D.
And of course, Italy is so horribly boring.

goin’ through -

Group A: Spain/Portugal
Group B: France/England
Group C: Italy/Denmark :P
Group D: Germany/Holland

Looking forward to Germany/Holland, France/England

I want Sweden to go through because of Ljungberg

:D :D :D

It’s funny how the neighbouring countries meet each other in every group.

Too bad about group C though, coming from Norway and all I would have liked to see both Denmark and Sweden advance. I’m not sure both of them will pass Italy :(

I’d love to see Sweden and Denmark making it past the first round, and if it’s just to seeing Italy leaving the tournament so early. God knows that team and their trainer destroy football instead of playing or even celebrating it. I was so glad they didn’t win the Euro 2000 final.

Well if there’s one thing we learned from last year’s World Cup, it’s that anyone can get knocked out in the first round. Anyone.

Even though they knocked out Poland, I’m rooting for Latvia. They have no chance in Group D, however.

Surely not England though!! Having said that, I’d like to see us start playing a bit better in time for the Cup. Recently they look like they just want to get through 90 mins so they can get back into their posh sports car, drive back to the mansion and fuck the supermodel missus. That or get out to the club to batter some poor sod. No hunger in the players.

I think on paper, England look pretty ok but…

james

neville campbell ferdinand cole

dyer beckham scholes macca???

beattie owen

ok, maybe not so good in goal and left wing options. There’s no way they can match up on paper with, say, France…

Goddamn I hate Italian football…

Hey… Don’t forget Gerrard!

BTW, England should just buy Buffon or Cuddicini or something - or better yet… Norway should :)

Want to know something funny?
I think most Swedes still have the notion of Norwegian football = Egil “Drillo” Olsen in their minds :)

Fuck Tottenham

Two words. Gary Lineker.

Two more. Fuck Arsenal.

Did someone say silverware?

Fuck Tottenham x 2

Let’s not get into the whole story about how the only reason Arsenal are even in the top flight is because they greased the palms of league officials to avoid relegation.

Two words for Tottenham… relegation battle.

Feyenoord represent.

I think most Swedes still have the notion of Norwegian football = Egil “Drillo” Olsen in their minds :)[/quote]
Back when we were still actually winning games, you mean?

Back when you scored that one goal in the World Cup. A classic moment in Swedish Television history.

I think most Swedes still have the notion of Norwegian football = Egil “Drillo” Olsen in their minds :)[/quote]
Back when we were still actually winning games, you mean?[/quote]

But now we have Åge Hareide, and only yesterday he stated that “the more players who play forwards in a game, the more goals are scored”. Isn’t that clever?

As extra bonusinfo for those who’re really into it, he also said he would phone John Carew right away :)