Every night's a marvelous night for a Moon Knight

Title Every night's a marvelous night for a Moon Knight
Author Tom Chick
Posted in Game reviews
When December 16, 2011

My favorite table in Zen Studio's new Virtue and Vengeance Marvel comics add-on for Pinball FX 2 is Moon Knight. In fact, it's one of my favorite tables in the entire catalogue, along with Paranormal, Secrets of the Deep, and Earth Defense..

Read the full article

My reference cup runneth over: If you're digging on Moon Knight check out the graphic novels by our favorite noir/minimalist author Charlie Huston. I don't know that his particular "god everything sucks and now I have to deal with it" style really shines through but they're dark as hell and worth a look.

I'll get you on this one, Chick!

Thîs is definitely one of their best playing- and best looking- tables. I'm not a Moon Knight expert and I agree that the WTF element is appealing. Bushman, Frenchie, Midnight...sure, why not?

Still wish they'd do a 1970s style Dr. Strange table.

Come on, man. Clearly a table featuring a pretty obscure Marvel character is aimed directly at comic book fans.

Moon Knight is kind of like the Far Cry 2 of Batman clones. He does one or two things well, he has a cool costume and his origin story isn't just another family member killed by street thugs, but is brought low by the rest of him being poorly thought out garbage.

I think I like Thor better, but it's a good table nonetheless.

Wait, you're saying comic book fans actually know who Moon Knight is? I'm skeptical. :)

Hey, look who finally got his wish about a Dr. Strange table!