Ewan McGregor may have signed to play Obi Wan again

That’s cool, Joel Edgerton and Bonnie Piesse played Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru in the prequels. Though at first glance, I thought they got Amy Poehler to play somebody in Obi-Wan.

Nice to see Hayden Christensen in there. Hopefully he can prove once and for all that it was Lucas’s writing and directing at fault in the prequels.

Okay but where’s Ray Park dagnabbit

Ohh man, if only.

The Solo movie thread is thataway

I really feel bad for the guy, and am glad that the larger fan base has moved on to accepting him and Ahmad Best, who got a real shit deal from them when the movies came out.

I’m pretty jazzed that Bonnie is returning to Star Wars after her super awful decade in that sex cult.

really every thread is a solo thread if you mute enough people heyoooooo

I don’t know who Rupert Friend is but he sure looks like Orlando Bloom’s evil twin.

Wait, what?!

That Nexium thing? Yikes.

Yup. She was one of the main subjects of the documentary, The Vow.

He played a badass CIA agent on Homeland. He’s a good actor.

I recommend checking out The Death of Stalin if you haven’t already. He’s pretty hilarious as Stalin’s son.

Super excited about this. I hope they explain in detail the origin of the robe he is wearing when he first shows up and how he learned that call that scares off the sand-people.

I’m hoping we find out what happened to the beast with the chicken head, duck feet and a woman’s face.

Yep, that’s what I’m seeing.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see a formal trailer during the Super Bowl.

It’s also been confirmed there’s going to be a trailer for the Amazon LotR series during the Super Bowl, and that’s much farther out.

Indira Varma? Sign me TF up. I’ve had a thing for her since Rome, where they did her dirty in the Season 1 finale.

Confirmed for May 25th!

Nice! Bringing back Joel Edgerton and Bonnie Piesse as Owen and Beru.