Excellent show on NPR

Nice link, now tell us how Bush stole the election. Stats, witnesses, documents, et al. Tell us how the election was stolen. please.

I am curious.+

The story is about the media. The media gives massive time to any republician spin yet does not give even the most cursory coverage of any message by the democrats.

In the age of big media if one side gets preferential treatment there is little hope in maintaining a two party system.

Oh I don’t know. If this is true why doesn’t President Bush have a very high approval rating? Can’t “big media” just brainwash the people into liking him?

An effect of big media? Absolutely. “Little hope”?.. no way.

There is only so much incompetence and corruption the media can hide.

Is there a national election going on at this moment now that I am not aware of?

His current poll numbers are irrelevant.

The media…hiding corruption?

What fucking planet did I wake up on?

The media…hiding corruption?

What fucking planet did I wake up on?[/quote]

Jesusland.

The media is controlled by the NEOCONS and the JEWS. Look what happened to Dan Rather when exposed W’s body snatchers. Only Cindy Sheehan can save the world from PNAC NEOCON JEW BASTARDS.

First, we have to organize resistence to Washington Concensus. Perpetual war with Iraq’s SH from 1991 to 2002 was a good thing. This illegal war finished the first Gulf War, and it stopped SH’s ->WMD<- programs. Those career Washington analysts have dupped us into an illegal, unethical quest for imperialistic big oil taking.

Too many Dems have been taken over by PNJB’s. I today pledge all my money to Cindy for President!

Together we can stop poverty, break the US’s 11trillion GDP, aid the freedom fighters of Islam!

Gimme a Howard Dean YEEEEAAWWWAAAHHH!! I need more Rovegate!

There’s only one “p” in duped. It’s a word you really should get a bit more familiar with.

Gee. Thanks. That means a lot from you. I’m in Charlottesville, VA. Maybe you can visit the law school and tell me how smart you are.

The media is controlled by the NEOCONS and the JEWS. Look what happened to Dan Rather when exposed W’s body snatchers. Only Cindy Sheehan can save the world from PNAC NEOCON JEW BASTARDS.

First, we have to organize resistence to Washington Concensus. Perpetual war with Iraq’s SH from 1991 to 2002 was a good thing. This illegal war finished the first Gulf War, and it stopped SH’s ->WMD<- programs. Those career Washington analysts have dupped us into an illegal, unethical quest for imperialistic big oil taking.

Too many Dems have been taken over by PNJB’s. I today pledge all my money to Cindy for President!

Together we can stop poverty, break the US’s 11trillion GDP, aid the freedom fighters of Islam!

Gimme a Howard Dean YEEEEAAWWWAAAHHH!! I need more Rovegate![/quote]

Hyperbole isn’t an argument for anything. It can be effective with an argument, but by itself it’s just dumb.

Am I supposed to be intimidated? I know alot of full grown lawyers who aren’t very bright much less anklebiters still in law school. Come back when you can handle rational argument.

Interesting the stories that ridge unconciously selected were some of the most flagrant examples of the past year.

Dan Rather reported a story which had a sourcing error but was in general correct. The media reported only on the sourcing error, never talking about the substance of the report, and then crucified Rather.

Howard Dean attemped to finance a campaign in a manner which stripped some constituents of their normal power. As a result when he slipped up during his post Iowa speach he was crucified by the media and his ‘dean scream’ was played relentlessly.

Karl Rove outed a CIA asset and yet the story has been about the protection of sources rather than the fact that Karl Rove outed a CIA asset.

And of course he mentions the WMD debacle where the media supported the White House assertions that Sadam had WMD without question. Further the media was eager to repeat the statement that “we don’t want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud” to insure that the general populace thought that WMD was code for nuclear weapons.

That’s some decent digging Ridge keep it up!