External phone battery so I'm never out of power?

I got this:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08LV2TTB4?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Looks good! Don’t damage the non removable connectors!

I’ll do my best :)

I had a lengthy power outage over the winter that had me almost running out of juice on my phone. I ended up using my drone batteries as an emergency power bank, but they themselves were almost drained because I hadn’t used them in months.

I’ve been debating getting something like this. My fear of a lot of power banks is you’re not supposed to charge lithium ion batteries to 100% and leave them there. But this uses lithium iron phosphate, which is designed to keep charges for a long time. And it has five times the charging cycles of lithium ion. Which means you could discharge them fully every day for 10 years.

You could also charge this, leave it, and you only need to top it off once a month. Seems useful for emergencies. And it’s got enough juice to power a lot of different things.

Anyone with any experience with it?

It doesn’t help but I bought an last-of-model GoalZero 150 model from REI that’s kind of total junk, but from what I understand it’s actually just a cover around a lead-acid motorcycle battery, so what did I expect (it’s rated at 150ish watt hours, which I highly doubt). It’s supposed to be on charge all day. If I leave an outlet on it powered (you toggle if you want 110v or 12v or USB power) accidentally simply powering the dead outlet will kill its charge in a few days.

The main thing about these smaller models is solar charging and having a 110v outlet. But there’s so many efficiency loss steps when you use converters (efficiency lost while charging, while converting to 110v, while changing to whatever format from the charger itself, lost while charging the device, ect) they tend to burn charge much faster than you’d think.

My kid is a power station freak. Have one of those that you recharge using solar. We probably have 15-18 power banks if all shapes and sizes. She is the one that is supposed to make sure the batteries are either charged or 1/4 charged for storage or whatever. Too many for anyone to keep track of.

I’ve got something with similar specs. The batteries are way better for longevity and safety, but they’re also a lot heavier than regular lithium. So it doesn’t last as long as I expected. It’s way more than 15 times heavier than my phone, it’s like a car battery, but it only charged my phone something like 15 or 20 times. The main reason I got it is that it can power the CPAP machine for a night though.