F.E.A.R. Extraction Point

Huh, the expansion isn’t by Monolith? Didn’t know that, kind of disappointing.

The always seem to outsource their expansions.

Ugh, remember the AvP2 expansion, done by the “Ion Storm 8” founded company, Third Law? Man what a load that was. Too bad they’re not around anymore, I’m sure American McGee would be more than happy to slap his name on their next crapfest.

Contract Jack being the exception.

I’m worried too. I’m afraid we’ll see a bunch of different enemies that make no sense. I liked that FEAR only had a few types of enemies - it was more about the different tactical situations than the standard FPS formula of introducing a new enemy every few levels. As it is, I’m still trying to figure out how storywise they can recreate the clone soldiers since the guy that controlled them was killed at the end of the first game.

IIRC, Alma herself was dead as well, having had her life-support removed and placed in the cryo-chamber prior to the re-opening of the Origin facility that started the game’s events in motion.

When you’ve got a restless spirit animating a dead body already, it wouldn’t be that hard to claim that Alma is able to either reanimate Fettel or control the clone army herself.

If they wanted to be subversive and timely they could talk about corruption and the senator.