F2P It is time I told you about Dungeon Fighter Online

Mordrak, I use the keyboad, and I expanded the hotkeys to include F1-F5. You get the hang of it. Your most spammed skill should be S, put the buffs on Function keys or H and G, and the second most powerful skill goes for A. Z is uppercut. Uppercut is very useful at low levels, when you need to get aerial combos in order to get your Style points high enough.

Essentially, I have my hotkeys set up so I can just go down the line and use them, but also so I can skip steps when the enemies will not be vulnerable to some of my moves. Moves that launch enemies into the air defeat super armor, for example.

Oh flower if you like DNF, check out DragonNest.

I been playing on asian servers, it’s quite awesome.

3D DNF :)

One of the main things I like about DNF is that it’s 2d. I am partial to sprites.

The 2D is quite nice. The thing runs in 640x480, an archaic resolution by anyone’s measure, and I find I don’t really care. One thing I’d like added is widescreen (I’m not even sure what that would be x480 …), but while playing I don’t really notice.

Really really makes me think of Etrian Odyssey. If EO was action-based and not quite so grindy.

I got a couple of characters up to level 7 or so. Wow, talk about old school… This makes the University of Bologna look like the University of Phoenix Online in comparison.

anyone still playing this, I got back playing it since they are releasing a new patch soonish.

mainly playing on my lvl 31 Spitfire on US west