Fable Fortune: the CCG that lets you be good or evil...

Thanks for the answer. I built an alchemist deck with lots of buff cards and took on the 2 days event with another player (on easy). Fun match and nice rewards too (2 packs, some special cards and coin…). And it let me complete one of my daily quests.

I’m going to play a few more. Those co-op matches are a nice diversion.

I’ve enjoyed this enough over the last couple of days that I decided to drop the $12.99 on the starter bundle. Less for the actual cards, though those are nice of course, but more to show support to the game.

Was able to complete the short co-op challenge with every class. My understanding is that you need to win on Hard mode with every class to get full rewards, indicated by the little icons under each class. There are two of those icons for each, and you only get one for regular mode, but both for Hard. I tried Regular mode twice, but it didn’t fill in the second icon. So it seems the best way is just to go for Hard right off the bat - maybe you get lucky and win; if not you learn, tweak, and try again.

@LordGek and I just now completed the festival co-op campaign (not the graveyard one) on Hard and discovered the same thing. I used all of the default decks, while LG used a custom deck only for the Knight, I think. So for those concerned about having to create a custom deck for that campaign (which expires in a couple days), know that deault decks are more than capable of winning it.

It looks like they’re taking at least 1 bit from the standard CCG playbook in any of these class based games in that many of each classes’ basic cards, not even available in boosters, you can only unlock by sufficiently leveling up that character.

Thanks for the info. I just completed all the easy mode games for the co-op challenge ending in 2 days. It was all pretty easy. One of them even had the other player passing every turn for some reason. Guess he hadn’t liked one of my plays or something. :)

Good to know hard mode is doable too. That will be my goal tomorrow. Having fun in co-op has granted me another 10 packs or so and some more cards. That’s nice. I’m starting to feel like I can have a look at building decks now.

Haha, nothing like noticing a thread about a game you never heard of before, but might be interested in, has been bumped… only to see the bump is announcing its shutdown.

/walks quietly away

shame really because it was quite competent and I felt the morality part really added to the game.

I had this exact same thought - seeing the art and the game upthread made me excited this might have come out of early access or something, only to find out the ship sailed and left me on the docks!