Failing Trump administration. Sad!

Well, I mean his music isn’t for everyone but that seems a bit harsh.

Really though, we all know that a good portion of any remaining people that still call themselves Republicans are in favor of torture. Got to keep the country safe! I’m surprised it hasn’t been advocated for use by police forces, especially in urban areas.

I will have to disagree with you on this one. Hillary may not have been responsible for it, but I believe she was aware of it and in the end condemned those who accused him of it. As a wife that is all fine and dandy, as a politician that doesn’t work.

Maybe we should torture Michael Cohen to find out everything he knows. It would be in the national interest.

I would to like to applaud Scuzz, who in this day and age of extreme polarization manages to blur the line so well I cannot say with any certainty what side he is on. (That’s only a little snarky - being on the line is FAR better than being on the hard right side of the line.)

Bolton’s got a lot going on, guys. Surely he is the man we need to act with deliberation, clear thinking, and openness prudent new ideas which will potentially be needed to save us all. Or

"Rear Adm. Timothy Ziemer left the National Security Council (NSC) this week, and national security adviser John Bolton dissolved the global health security team that Ziemer oversaw.

The Post reported that Ziemer will not be replaced, and that his departure means that there is no single official at the highest levels of the administration who focuses only on global health security."

Bolton wants to get rid of cyber security chief role. What a fucking idiot.

It is as if these guys are all doomsayers and want to provoke the rapture.

Eh. Too slow.

https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/hearthstone_gamepedia/b/b4/Doomsayer(467).png?version=526ed014249c19cca4306ed9a218fba3

AT&T said Cohen approached them. I thought attorneys were forbidden to solicit business directly, and had to rely on advertisements and referrals? That was grounds for disbarment last I heard.

Edit:. Yep still against ABA rules:

https://www.americanbar.org/groups/professional_responsibility/publications/model_rules_of_professional_conduct/rule_7_3_direct_contact_with_prospective_clients.html

Does that only apply to legal business though? Clearly with AT&T and friends, he was leveraging his vast accounting and consulting experience to great effect, not performing official legal business that would have had to have been disclosed in court last month.

Woke Schmidt goes on a righteous rant 👉

https://twitter.com/SteveSchmidtSES/status/994944654092226560

Unrolled tweet 👇

Kelly Sadler, the WH Aide who joked about and revelled in joy about the fact that John Mccain is approaching the hour that will come for us all is a disgrace. She is vile, cruel, and indecent. She is a perfect fit for this loathsome cabal that is rotten from Trump down

The putrid stench of this immoral, corrupt and indecent Trump WH will linger through the ages. Every single person who serves TRUMP POLITICALLY is part of a cabal that is harming America. At the hour of their deaths their legacy will be one of ignominy as despoilers of America.

They have no shame. I pray a righteous rage and anger is swelling in the hearts of every decent person in this country around the desecration of our country and values by team Trump. Let us repudiate these terrible people. Let’s do it with joy and gratitude for the privilege.

We Americans are connected to each other through the generations. We have work to do and it is time to begin it. We should be happy that looking back from the end of our lives that we will have played a part in washing away the sewer that is this administration.

I am anti-Trump for sure, but I am growing to despise the whiney “when is he going to finally resign/be impeached/drop the bomb etc” posts that are on here daily.

I do have some conservative tendencies and beliefs, but they are far from far right. Actually I am now more left than right, especially with social issues. But I have never been able to get past the fact that things cost money and it is the middle class that pays that bill.

Love it!

It’s not just here, though. There is a growing voice of people saying, and thinking this. And the problem, as a lot of people here have even said, is that it probably won’t happen that way, or even won’t lead to Trump being out of office.

So I agree with you that we hear it a lot here, but just turn on any new beyond Fox’s channels and you’ll probably hear more of it. Unlike you, however, I do want this to happen. I may not voice it, mostly because I’m pessimistic that there will be change, but I do WANT this to happen.

And if you watch Fox, you’ll just hear lots of whiney “when is Hillary going to resign/be impeached/be jailed” talk.

Well, she is the worst President in American history, so you can’t blame them.

People complain that Trump golfs a lot, but Clinton doesn’t even bother showing up for work.

I don’t know, she probably has gotten more of her priorities through congress than Trump has.