Failing Trump administration. Sad!

Complete tangent here, but I remember during the debates when Trump was yelling things at Hillary like “You were a Senator for years, why didn’t you do all these things you’re talking about, huh?!”. I remember thinking what a weak line of attack that was, since obviously a senator isn’t some dictator who can rule by decree. Especially when she is serving alongside a Republican president.

It wasn’t until later that it dawned on me that Donnie is so fucking stupid that he doesn’t know the basics of how any of this stuff works.

I would love to wake up some morning and hear that Mueller has filed some sort of charges against Trump that would end with his resignation or impeachment. I don’t even care that that assbag Pence becomes president, I just want Trump out.

But I can’t go to sleep every night wishing that would happen because I will wake up disappointed every day. The key is the fall elections and then 2020. And I hope the Dems don’t find some way to fuck that up.

Yea, but they are idiots. We aren’t. Right?

Agreed and I’ll also point out that if Trump got bounced on a technicality, particularly something that looked more like ‘Stormygate’ than ‘betrayal to Russia,’ he would become a martyr to a bunch of rabid right wingers who are still going to be with us for some time to come.

Trump is of the cult of personality though, so those right wing idiots who worship the ground he walks on wouldn’t just instantly move on to someone else. They would lose voice in the party, I would hope.

In this case, the Head Groveler in Chief (Pence) could take Trump’s place, and every ardent Trump supporter would remain satisfied.

(While the above is true, I don’t think Pence could win an election, since he’s not good at much besides groveling and poopooing.)

Certainly the evangelical Trump supporters would cleave to Pence, and they’d sleep easier at night doing so.

Is Pence the pantywaist that walked out of the NFL game as a stunt? No integrity there, he fits right in.

Yes, but that was more about his discomfort around so many tight-fitting pants on the athletes. Once he was able to stand up without, ahem, drawing attention to himself - he left.

You know, same thing for North Korea at the Olympics. The guy is like the anti-diplomat.

One bright side:. People are starting to debate the merits of Pence, which means the Baby Whiner in Chief is on his way out, hopefully.

I imagine that’s an awfully short debate though.

You can’t just fire a Vice President, surely?

Well, the middle class gets to… stay the middle class. That’s more than a lot of people can hope for.

Guilliani just said that Trump blocked the ATT Time Warner merger… Lol

Saw that a while ago, but don’t understand the significance

The president isn’t supposed to personally determine whether a monopoly exists. It heavily implies Trump is leaning on them to decide a certain way, as he earlier implied he would if CNN didn’t stop reporting on him negatively.

He did ATT’s lawyers a favor here. They have a stronger argument that the merger isn’t being blocked for valid reasons, but because Trump has personal reasons.

Appreciate it

Ford once again shows that they’ve got people with actual brains in leadership position (I guess we’ll have to wait and see how that abandonment of the NA car market turns out).