Failing Trump administration. Sad!

For being the party of ‘fuck your feelings’, they sure have thin skin.

After this recent mess, I have joined the part of ‘Fuck them’. I’m sure it won’t be long before I start grumbling about collaborators.

Well, glad we cleared that up.

Everyone in this adminstration could instead answer every question with incoherent screaming, and be equally intelligible.

The WTO should just sanction the US already.

Sure, then we can withdraw from that too.

It’s ok, our sponsor nation (Russia) will protect us.

I think what Wilbur Ross is saying is that Trudeau has a larger penis than Trump. Trump probably found out during the summit which explains his behavior in the weeks since

Fortunately sanctions against the US by a body of which the US is not a part of does not require US consent. Winning!

Pretty blatant. But IIRC, Supreme Court said as long as there wasn’t an explicit quid pro quo, it’s legal, right?

This is what a drained swamp looks like! MAGA!

I’m pretty sure that we’ve gotten to the point where there has to be a notarized document of said quid pro quo, plus full page ads of the text in the Washington Post, the New York and LA Times, the Chicago Tribune and the Dallas Morning Herald. Only then would it be prosecuted as bribery/graft.

The tiniest violins.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/06/22/trump-millennial-supporters-washington-dc-218833

…we interviewed more than 30 millennial staffers from the Trump White House and across the administration, both current and former (many have already left), as well as a smattering of their friends and outside observers. Nearly all spoke on the condition of anonymity, to talk candidly about their personal lives or because they were not authorized by their bosses to comment. They told us their horror stories about being heckled on the street and their struggles to get a date.

“I have gotten yelled at a few times walking out of work,” lamented one White House staffer. “I want to get home, not get in a debate in the middle of Pennsylvania Avenue.”

One beleaguered 31-year-old female administration official described at length her “very, very frequent” scraps with her matches on dating apps. “You do the small talk thing, and you have a very good conversation, and then they might say, ‘You didn’t vote for Trump, right?’” she says. “As soon as I say, ‘Of course I did,’ it just devolves into all-caps ‘HOW COULD YOU BE SUCH A RACIST AND A BIGOT?’ And ‘You’re going to take away your own birth control.’” In one recent star-crossed exchange, the official told a match she worked for the federal government. When he pushed, she revealed she was in the administration. He asked her, “Do you rip babies from their mothers and then send them to Mexico?

“I literally got the other day, ‘Thanks but no thanks. Just Googled you and it said you were a mouthpiece for the Trump administration. Go fuck yourself,’” says the official. It’s all enough to drive her and some of her colleagues away from at least some of the apps. “I’m no longer on Bumble,” she says.

Boo fucking hoo

I believe in the current parlance, we say “Womp Womp”

So well done, @nKoan. I very nearly giggled at my desk.

Isn’t it better to filter out incompatible matches from the start? It’s not going to go any better a few months down the road when they’re spouting their GOP lies and their new bf or gf suddenly breaks it off.

Yeah – thoughts, prayers and womp womps.