Failing Trump administration. Sad!

Something something everybody gets a trophy something snowflakes?

you should put that in the Puerto Rico thread

Mission Accomplished!

Pictoral guide to understanding the actions of this administration:

Sarah Sanders asked to leave restaurant after sitting there two minutes by owner. Snowflakes react and call them bigoted.

I like how this is spreading thought.

Apparently the owner made sure that Sanders got served first, and then didn’t make her pay for the meal.

She just didn’t want trash like Sanders in her establishment, which is totally acceptable.

Fuck Sarah Sanders.

Good find. Walter is right of course. She has 224K follower on her personal twitter account, so that should plenty to make news. But using her 3 million tweeter followers to punish the restaurant is wrong,

LIterally and metaphorically.

Not sure why this is such big news. Bakers don’t have to make cakes they don’t want to so says their special snowflake rulings, so neither do restaurants have to serve clientele they don’t like. Of course, I’m pretty sure right to refuse service has been around a long time.

Regardless, so very well deserved.

Too bad we aren’t a nation of laws.

https://twitter.com/rebecca_cusey/status/1010596718847635457
https://twitter.com/rebecca_cusey/status/1010597166769983488

Rebecca wins one internet.

I kinda prefer this one, because it’s done in one:

Your food is in the restaurant but we’re not sure exactly where. We don’t have a system for tracking orders after they’re taken

Now THAT’S comedy.

A couple takes -

The inevitable restaurantpocalypse?

Nope. This restaurant later apologized.

They did more than that. I am under the impression they’re actually implementing additional required training but… I read this was illegal in the state. That person has a right to pursue this legally if they wanted to.

Is it just me or is it very odd to anyone else to have employees guard the bathrooms like that. Is that normal in a restaurant?

Pssssshhhhh I think we know what happened.

“Hey, there’s one of them dude-looks-like-a-lady types over at table 3.”
“Ok, well you watch him and if he tries to go into the ladies room, you stop him. I don’t want any complaints from our female customers.”
“Got it, boss.”

In other words, I doubt they guard the bathrooms, I’m thinking they just have an employee/manager who has it out for trans people.

Yikes. You’re probably right. I didn’t think of it that way, but then again my mind does not target people like that.

Also the restaurant is way too slow if employees have time to manufacturer bathroom guard duties during their shift.