Failing Trump administration. Sad!

I had the same thought – and Cuba Libre is NOT slow on a Friday night. Ever.

That’s part of what makes this story so odd. Cuba Libre isn’t some hole-in-the-wall restaurant in some out-of-the-way corner of a podunk town. It’s right there in the middle of Downtown DC within an easy stroll of the DC Convention Center and the Verizon center. Unless it’s like 3 in the afternoon on a weekday, you’re going to wait for a table, and it’s a highly-desirable place to work.

Bad time to be a crimson chicken!

Waiting for Dora the Explorer to get harassed because she’s chummy with the big red chicken.

¡Vamos a la gallina roja!

“I’ll never eat at a place I’ve never heard of and will never be near.”

That’s what I hear. Then again, I’m fairly sure these people are “boycotting” Amazon and Walmart for various reasons. And by that I mean they’re still buying shit from those places.

That’s some on point twitter replies right there.

Fantastic Twitter responses. Almost Wendy’s-level shade.

Ella algún día irá a explorar y no se le permitirá volver a entrar.

OMG I love these guys:

This was great:

OMG the hits continue:

I’m sure robertentiretelephonenumberwithnopicture is a real person and telling the truth.

That’s the thing about Internet social media warriors. In my experience, most are lying when they claim they’ve taken a stand. When I worked at CCP, occasionally we would do something to make our players mad, and there would always be an avalanche of people who claimed to have cancelled their accounts over it. Almost never happened.

That image of the Steam “Call of Duty Boycott” group never stops being relevant.

Such a tease. What image?

There’s a bunch of them, like:

Heh, thanks.

Unclear on the definition of boycott, apparently.