Failing Trump administration. Sad!

I’ve honestly never seen that before. It’s so beautiful.

What was the weirdest change you noticed after you awakened from your coma? :)

If he touched people he could see the future.

I just LOVED anchovies.

GOD that show was great for two seasons. Amazing movie too.

Twitter handles that consist of a generic name then 48 digits are the best, and totally real people.

It was a series too?

Sure was.

Anthony Michael Hall. I remember that now.

Was this in any way the one they sent up on SNL with that “Trivial Psychic” skit with Christopher Walken?

Absofreakingloutely. Though I feel his best skit is still Colonel Angus.

Walken was in the film too.

The city that hates Trump back.

Oh yeah, that killed. “The Continental” (IIRC) also always made me laugh, although I don’t suppose they’d run that one these days.

But if Colonel Angus was the king of SNL skits with Walken, “More Cowbell” isn’t far behind.

Thank you (and None) for covering for my laziness. I just incorrectly assumed everyone knew what I was talking about, but I suppose I shouldn’t miss an opportunity to post a jpeg. :)

Not a chance. But Walken was so damn creepy in it.

I loved the show for two seasons as well! And then it went to hell. The drop off in quality was astounding.

So you say the movie is worth watching too, huh?

Not sure if serious

Seriously though, it’s a great film. Martin Sheen is awesome in his decidedly un-West-Wing role as a presidential candidate.

Yeah, the movie is fantastic.

I always figured something from the 70s would not hold up that well in modern times. Perhaps unfairly, it turns out.

First, this is ridiculous. So much awesome comes from the 70s. Second, 1983, sir. ;)