Failing Trump administration. Sad!

I certainly wasn’t trying to give any attitude. I just read it straight!

Sorry, I thought you just giving me crap for my lack of punctuation. I should have linked or italicized 10 lessons I learned from Navy SEAL Training My military experience is limited to Air Force ROTC in college.
It just sort of laughable to think of me being a Navy SEAL, I’ve met a few along with a fair number of generals and admirals. But I don’t even make my bed.

Even better: pre-K through 12 education as a national security issue.

Not exactly the answer you’d expect from commander of special forces. The good news is seems to have started a trend of revoke my clearance also Mr. President among retired senior intelligence and military. Not that this will matter to Trump, but maybe it will matter to Congressional Republicans. It can’t hurt.

https://twitter.com/RichardHaass/status/1030180970153091072

Looks like Trump was so excited by the first one, he fired up to do more:

Or quoted, or capitalized, or really anything other than literally saying “…is a variation of 10 lessons I learned from Navy SEAL training.”

Besides, I thought you were like, Dutch or something.

Major Qt3 disappointment of the day: Strollen is not a Navy Seal.

Somebody needs a new title…

Does this mean Trump can also slap tariffs on Canadian elementary students without congressional approval?

I buy that. Our schools are churning out young adults who don’t know how to think critically. All that matters is regurgitating facts.

He wishes! Then he would tower above the rest of you, as part of the tallest people of the world!

Special operations folks (like SEALs) are not supposed to tell the public that they are in such a unit. Ergo, there is still a very good chance that Strollen killed OSL.

Yeah, seals are like ocean ninjas, so he wouldn’t even tell you if he was.

Ipso facto, Strollen is a ninja.

Well sometimes in exercise class, we have to balance on medicine ball like a seal at Seaworld. I’ve been know to bark at times so maybe I’m part seal.

Seconded. All in favor?

Is that anything like the snipers, like the one we have an entire movie about or the 12 guys that also have a movie?

I get the general idea but it seems like there is some… wiggle room in there.

Remember for every ninja you don’t see, there are two others you don’t see either.

And if you’re cold, they’re cold.

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1031608819867156486