Failing Trump administration. Sad!

Betting now: Ivanka’s getting the job.

This made me laugh:

So when does the 2020 presidential run start ?

Haley/Romney 2020?

She’s staying to the end of they year and kissing trump’s rear on her way out - her resigning is either personal, professional (cough Bolton) or possibly to avoid ethics violations for private jet flights.

I agree with this. I know the moderate Republicans are pinning some hope on her, but I thought she performed poorly as the UN ambassador. Her lying and lecturing didn’t go over well. I need to dig up the video clip of her walking around begging all the other countries for things, and being flatly ignored.

Ann Coulter weighs in.

Guessing there’s a reasonable chance she was just burnt out and wanted to leave. And she’s not leaving until the first of the year officially, so I’m guessing the White House wanted her to announce now, rather than after the election just in case that goes poorly and her resignation looks like a reaction to that.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Bolton had something to do with it.

I’m guessing she’s running for national office. Graham’s seat, or Trump’s.

I thought this was fake, but Zak is a WaPo reporter.

Or maybe she’s just batshit crazy. That seems like an equally likely possibility, given her Kushner crush.

Perhaps Jared is getting her job.

Looking forward to the headline in the NYT: “Republicans in disarray as Haley’s resignation blindsides them”

Oh, wait, not really.

I don’t know why some people thought she was a good person, or some sort of hero on the inside. Seems like she’s as rotten to the core as the rest of this shitshow.

Maybe she was a good person, until she agreed to work for Fecal Midas.