Failing Trump administration. Sad!

It’s amazing that the whitehouse staff handling the President as though he were an infant has somehow become normalized.

Kelly’s out anyway (gotta promote FLOTUS’ toadies Kel!), so policy time is probably going with it.

Well hopefully he listens to the teachers and doesn’t fight “policy time” while he’s at work. Probably pushes back a lot more and has to go to time outs on the weekends though. At least, I’m assuming it’s similar to how my 4yo handles her nap times at preschool vs. at home.

I wish someone would do a mashup of Trump praising and then saying he doesn’t even know each person who quit or was fired.

Uh…

https://twitter.com/EamonJavers/status/1062446225092423680

Asked if the White House has a response to the statement from the First Lady’s spokesperson that Ricardel “no longer deserved the honor of serving in the White House” the official said: “the East Wing speaks for the East Wing.”

I asked the official if Ricardel will still be sitting at her desk tomorrow. The official said: “I don’t know, will you guys be sitting in your booths tomorrow? We’ll see.”

My 2 1/2 year old daughter has Policy Time at preschool. It’s right after Circle Time and right before Snack Time.

So it turns out before Trump made him the highest-ranking law enforcement officer in the land, Whitaker defaulted on a $700,000 loan while failing to execute on a taxpayer-funded apartment renovation project.

While in private business, acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker walked away from a taxpayer-subsidized apartment-rehabilitation project in Iowa after years of cost overruns, delays and other problems, public records show.

The city of Des Moines ultimately yanked an affordable housing loan that Whitaker’s company had been awarded, and another lender began foreclosure proceedings after Whitaker defaulted on a separate loan for nearly $700,000.

A Trump appointee who turns out to be a total fuckup who managed to fail upwards? Who could possibly have imagined?

The sad thing is, as bad as Whitaker may be, Trump is likely to replace him with someone equally as odious. Or worse.

I guess the longer they’re playing Musical Chairs of the Stupid, the less time they’re fucking shit up amongst the people who actually know what they’re doing.

WSJ says that if Kelly goes, his likely replacement is Pence chief of staff Nick Ayers.

Which is interesting, because Ayers was a prime suspect for being the one who wrote the “I’m a hero for fighting against Trump from inside the administration” NYT editorial.

Whitaker is…really something, isn’t he?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/matthew-whitaker-is-steeped-in-time-travel-and-bigfoot-hes-the-right-man-for-the-job/2018/11/13/2ed59fc8-e785-11e8-b8dc-66cca409c180_story.html

During the current U.S. attorney general’s time on the company’s advisory board, from 2014 onward, World Patent Marketing:

● Claimed that “DNA evidence collected in 2013 proves that Bigfoot does exist,” had a website selling Bigfoot paraphernalia and planned a celebrity event called “You Have Been Squatched!”

● Asserted that “time travel” could be “possible, perhaps within the next decade” and tried to raise money using bitcoin for time-travel research by one of Whitaker’s fellow board members. The company suggested users might “relive moments from your past” or “visit your future.”

● Announced, in the same media release heralding Whitaker’s appointment to the board, a patent application for an extra-deep “masculine toilet” for the well-endowed. Specifying the size of “average male genitalia,” the release said “this invention is designed for those of us who measure longer than that.”

Here’s the so-called “masculine toilet” Whitaker patented:

In a conventional toilet, the toilet bowl and seat have an egg shape. The egg shape is an oval in which one end has a more narrow curvature than the other. The narrow end of the oval is roughly V-shaped and the broader end of the oval is roughly U-shaped. In a conventional toilet, the V-shaped end forms the front of the toilet bowl and the U-shaped end forms the back of the toilet bowl, which is located toward the seat hinge and tank. The narrower curvature at the front of the toilet creates limited space for male genitalia when a man sits on the toilet seat. This limited space can cause contact from male genitalia with portions of the toilet, which is undesirable as those portions may be contaminated from human waste.

This. Let chaos reign in the Trump Administration, as it keeps them from accomplishing anything more than silly Executive Orders that can be cancelled in January of 2021 when responsible adults take over the White House again.

xPDJ4xc

For the one millionth time since 2016, I have read a headline and then checked the logo, hoping it’s the Onion.

It’s never The Onion.

That is a great gif.

Is he the Bigfoot Erotica guy or is someone else? With the new Laika movie coming out, Bigfoot sure if having a good year.

Bigfoot Erotica guy is the new congresscritter from the VA-05.

Maybe she’ll save all those farmers.