Failing Trump administration. Sad!

xPDJ4xc

For the one millionth time since 2016, I have read a headline and then checked the logo, hoping it’s the Onion.

It’s never The Onion.

That is a great gif.

Is he the Bigfoot Erotica guy or is someone else? With the new Laika movie coming out, Bigfoot sure if having a good year.

Bigfoot Erotica guy is the new congresscritter from the VA-05.

Maybe she’ll save all those farmers.

Ambassadors are weird, though. Shirley Temple became an ambassador.

HEY GUYS I TOTALLY HAVE A PROBLEM WHERE MY DICK IS SO BIG IT BARELY FITS IN A REGULAR TOILET, THIS IS A PROBLEM GUYS LIKE ME HAVE!! TOTALLY!!

So the Saudis are tight with the Trumps. But the Turks have dirt on the Saudi journalist assassination and are making waves. So Trump considers breaking the rules and give the Turks a gift to get them to shut up about the Saudis. This is the same target who the Turks tried to bribe Flynn to arrange to be kidnapped out of the US.

"To ease Turkish pressure on Saudis over killing, White House weighs expelling Erdogan foe"

“Career officials at the agencies pushed back on the White House requests, US officials and people briefed on the requests say. “Once they realized it was a serious request, the career guys were furious,” a senior US official involved in the process says.”

“The effort includes directives to the US Justice Dept. and FBI that officials reopen Turkey’s case for Gulen’s extradition, as well as a request to the Homeland Security Dept. for information about his legal status, the four [sources] say.”

LOLol

We can call it the “Long Dick Jon”.

Thanks very much!

I guess it would risk trademark violation to just go with “The Big John…son”

Let me take care of that one for you, Donny. No, he isn’t, LOL.

Let me help:

Donald, Mike Pence is loyal to the following, in order

1)Jesus, as interpreted by Mike Pence
2)Mike Pence’s wife AKA Mother
3)Mike Pence

999,999)Donald Trump

Can’t wait to see the shitstorm this causes.

Trump can’t do anything about it either way.

Watching Trump freak out in a paranoid fever dream is going to be as amusing as it is terrifying.