Failing Trump administration. Sad!

Ambassadors are weird, though. Shirley Temple became an ambassador.

HEY GUYS I TOTALLY HAVE A PROBLEM WHERE MY DICK IS SO BIG IT BARELY FITS IN A REGULAR TOILET, THIS IS A PROBLEM GUYS LIKE ME HAVE!! TOTALLY!!

So the Saudis are tight with the Trumps. But the Turks have dirt on the Saudi journalist assassination and are making waves. So Trump considers breaking the rules and give the Turks a gift to get them to shut up about the Saudis. This is the same target who the Turks tried to bribe Flynn to arrange to be kidnapped out of the US.

"To ease Turkish pressure on Saudis over killing, White House weighs expelling Erdogan foe"

“Career officials at the agencies pushed back on the White House requests, US officials and people briefed on the requests say. “Once they realized it was a serious request, the career guys were furious,” a senior US official involved in the process says.”

“The effort includes directives to the US Justice Dept. and FBI that officials reopen Turkey’s case for Gulen’s extradition, as well as a request to the Homeland Security Dept. for information about his legal status, the four [sources] say.”

LOLol

We can call it the “Long Dick Jon”.

Thanks very much!

I guess it would risk trademark violation to just go with “The Big John…son”

Let me take care of that one for you, Donny. No, he isn’t, LOL.

Let me help:

Donald, Mike Pence is loyal to the following, in order

1)Jesus, as interpreted by Mike Pence
2)Mike Pence’s wife AKA Mother
3)Mike Pence

999,999)Donald Trump

Can’t wait to see the shitstorm this causes.

Trump can’t do anything about it either way.

Watching Trump freak out in a paranoid fever dream is going to be as amusing as it is terrifying.

Pence has been biting his tongue so hard for the past 2 years it’s a wonder there’s anything left in there.

Never in his wildest dreams could he have hoped that he’d be a heartbeat away from the Presidency with only a stressed-out, criminally-investigated, burger-gobbling septuagenarian in his path.

I’m already terrified, so I’m fully on board with the entertaining aspect of it.

Schadenfreude thy name is Trump.

Good to see but I would bloody well hope so.

No self respecting DOJ member should want to associate themselves with a man whose sole qualification for being appointed is that he will be Trumps creature first and foremost.

So… he can run with a different VP though right? Has that really been done midway?

ooh lookie here.

Yes it can and has been just not during modern runs.

In FDR’s case, the switch likely had pretty huge consequences for world history.

Funny thing about Lincoln. Obviously Andrew Johnson turned out to be a pretty shitty successor. His first VP, Hannibal Hamlin, is kind of a cipher. You can read dozens of Civil War books and not see a sentence about him. I know, because I have. Granted, the VP was a singularly useless office in those days.