Failing Trump administration. Sad!

Video not only killed the radio star, now you need to be photogenic for politics. Sigh.

P.S.: Yeah, and these new performers don’t even know how to lip-sync properly.

John, I am going to need you to set up a meeting in the situation room. You can have a meeting with yourself, maybe the best meeting you have ever had, you are going to fire yourself. Then you can thank yourself for your big service to this administration, it was a fine service, probably the best service anyone has ever had. You can pack up your things and leave then John, you’ll be fine, you will land on your feet.

Don’t talk to the press, or write a book. Please sign this NDA that is in no way legally binding.

Also I’m going to need you to deny to the press that you’re going to be firing yourself, before and after. John, this is a tremendous time for me and the country, without you. We’re going to win the trade war, John. Remember Pearl Harbor.

Hey Rex just arrived from the year 1986 to tell us something we didn’t know.

Well, Heather certainly is pretty. I bet she’d win the Miss UN ambassador contest. #MAGA

This time it seems to be for realsies.

Claim that Kelly’s leaving to the press on his way to a football game, apparently.

No confirmation from Kelly yet. I would bet good money that Trump hasn’t actually directly told Kelly (or even told someone to tell Kelly) that he’s out. Kelly should just continue to show up to work every day and engage in staring contests with Donnie.

I believe this counts as confirmation from Kelly that he is leaving of his own volition:

Once again, that is a troll account run by one of the people formerly behind Popehat.

They are running a long joke on people not verifying sources.

I don’t think anyone’s really taken in by that account for long.

Anyway, we live in a post-truth world. It’s close enough to true.

No shit.

hint: I knew that all along :)

Fair enough. I’ve just seen more than a few people post them seriously, including here.

There is always a tweet.

To be fair to Trump, chiefs of staff do seem to cycle pretty quickly no matter who is president. It’s the other officials that are turning over at an unprecedented rate.

Pssh. Leo stayed well into the second Bartlett term!

Ayers out as possible CoS for Trump. He’s been Pence’s CoS but has triplets and has wanted to leave the administration completely by the new year.

Ayers likely would’ve been the best choice for Trump, perhaps. He’s politically savvy and has deep connections in the senate.

Trump now said to be considering Mark Meadows, he of the House Freedom Caucus. Meadows is a Trumpist and True Believer. He is likely – as Nate Silver has just noted, I see, a disastrous choice for Trump, mostly because he’s going to encourage Trump to be Trump.

I’m putting my money on Kid Rock.