Failing Trump administration. Sad!

May he do even less during this busy time.

If he could take a 16 day twitter break, that’d be nice. May as well wish for world peace, though.

I smell a Mueller reveal.

Fake news! Trump is the hardest working President in the history of the universe. He has the stamina of 500 men combined. He could work 28 hours in a day and the Fake News media would complain! He has a Purple Heart! He is NOT sniffling, there is NO sniffling.

It’s going to be a philosophical argument where you have to define what good is, so you can define evil as its opposite. If good is an utilitarian value, the CIA would be more evil because so… many people died from the machinations. If Homer Simpson accidentally pushes the button and a million people die, this would be more evil than Sawbones cutting up a journalist while he’s alive.

But that’s not the only way to define evil right? There’s the evil that’s… malicious? Lacking in empathy… basically being MEAN. That’s ICE/DHS evil.

Hence the Lawful/Neutral/Chaotic Evil chart!

And to be fair and be clear: Obama took a 17-day holiday vacation over Christmas/New Year’s to Hawaii at one point in his administration. W. Bush took a few similarly long retreats to his ranch.

Both presidents also took along staff and did daily briefings, some of which lasted hours, on those vacations (yes, fellow Dems, even Dubya). I am not sure I will believe that DJT will be putting in similar work-time on his vacation. Maybe.

I think you are thinking of Chuck Norris there.

TBF, If I was engaging in light treason and faced the possibility of getting implicated along with my family members, I would need a vacation.

Then again, this guy “works” by ambling over a few steps at noon.

These guys. These fucking grifters.

This is why Trump’s “unconventional” approach is such awfulness. You need people around you saying “Um, you’re not swinging deals with NYC trash collection unions here, Don. This is a different arena you’re playing in.”

Infrastructure Week has really picked up momentum in the last 3 hours or so.

We really need another thread for Trump’s non-Russia, non-hushmoney-to-people-he’s-slept-with crimes. (As opposed to crimes performed by members of his administration. Though I guess with the inauguration thing it’s not yet clear whether it’s a scam directed by Trump or independently invented by some entrepreneurial underling.)

Honestly we need a sub-forum just for the Trump Presidency, to keep everything together. It can be safely disbanded in a couple years.

Understandable, but the CIA was working in the interests of the United States as far as they were concerned.
The same can be said of DHS for the most part, though they’re more about keeping their funding going imo.

ICE? They’re run by racists and openly racist. They don’t even really do what they’re supposed to cause they’re too busy kicking in the doors of random brown people to deport them for being brown. When they are putting kids in camps and then asking for exemptions for sex perverts to work in said camps. Maybe you think they’re all evil, but even if you equate them all to Nazis (it’s Armando, so I’m assuming that’s the case ;) ), ICE is the SS of the bunch. If we ever go Full Nazi, ICE will be leading the way and running the ovens with big shit-eating grins on their faces while they do it.

This is so spot on.

I mean hey, if you’re going to pull the Nazi card for me, I’m sure Himmler thought he was working in the interests of Germany, too! Doesn’t make him anything other than a monster. Ditto the CIA!

Though, in fairness to your point, it is ICE running our concentration camps, yeah. Hmm.

This is hard. I only have a finite amount of hate within me, believe it or not. Choosing how to best apportion it is truly the hardest thing I’ll do today.

He’s going to Jared?

Jared had his security clearance revoked, didn’t he?

Not that I’m aware of. His clearance is pretty limited though.