Failing Trump administration. Sad!

This makes sense, since I think the basic rules of crime families is to only promote within the family.

Someone apparently already made this:

I thought he had it revoked after like the tenth time he had to redo his paperwork… Might just have been my brain saying “obviously they would remove his clearance for that.”

I’m not sure Jared has enough time to solve Middle-East Peace AND be Chief of Staff. He’s gonna have to pick one.

No no, you’re not really wrong.

We all knew the Trump Presidency would eventually result in a Cabinet full of his family members. This is just one of the first steps, no?

Holy shit. I totally forgot about the whole, “I wasn’t sniffing,” madness.

Yea I forgot about that too.

So I have a question. Is turning adderall into a powder to snort illegal? If so ironic from the guy who wanted to execute drug dealers with quick turnover trials.

He was clearly smocking, not sniffing.

This is a nonexistent distinction. I’m reasonably sure that the leaders of ICE would tell you that they’re:

How many ICE agents were in militias before? It would be interesting to find out.

But they couldn’t back it up with anything. If you had Top Secret clearance and the CIA wanted to explain why they did something, odds are they’d make a compelling case. If you go to ICE… there is no plan. It’s about punishing brown people. Their “for the country” this is they think America should be a white ethno-state. I mean that’s a position, but not a defensible one.

No one needs a security clearance to know what the CIA did, and why, in Guatemala. It’s not a compelling case. As cases go, it’s not remotely different than ICE’s current marching orders.

Also, too, I did have a top secret clearance.

You disagree with their methods, but the rationale made sense to people at the time.

Regardless, we’re talking about over 60 years later. America at the time didn’t let black people vote for crying out loud.

The rationale always makes sense to the people doing the bad things.

The CIA was torturing people just over a decade ago. Kidnapping them. Killing them. Probably still are, occasionally.

… wait for it …

Russian grammar doesn’t use articles.

Just saying.

It’s either that or Trump personally wrote the release… the grammar is atrocious!

Can we rename the immigration thread with that nugget, above?

“We are not replacing short, outdated and ineffective wall with similar wall.”

So… it’s going to be Jared, right?