Failing Trump administration. Sad!

Trump keeps striking out. Hilarious,

We need to flip this around.

Who’s the absolute worst possible choice for this job?

Steve Miller.

It’s going to be Steve Miller.

Works for me!

Rush or Hannity or the corpse of Breitbart?

… I think Miller is too smart to take it. He’s learned the lesson of Bannon and stayed safe by scuttling under the sink whenever Trump turns the light on.

I’m betting on Jared. Or nobody (which is functionally the same thing.)

Steve “Put me back in coach!” Bannon?

Are they taking applications from the general public yet? Do they have Sarah Sanders combing the local college campuses and dropping in on any Young Republican groups in the area?

Jose Canseco is willing to take the job:

That seems vaguely… homoerotic.

Okay, which Jared would you rather Trump appoint as Chief of Staff? Goober Jared or Subway Jared?

That depends on what Subway Jared offers for $5.

I would guess that Subway Jared is capable of much much less damage overall than the alternative. Just keep him away from kids and he’s the preferred choice.

I mean, you know the first thing they’d need to do is lock up Spicer’s Easter bunny costume. That egg roll ain’t going nowhere good.

Subway Jared’s already in jail for being a sex offender, so he can probably provide valuable counsel to the White House…

Yeah, he can teach them how to build a fifi and cook family dinner.

What about Gilbert Godfried? I think I’d prefer him to either Jared.

The White House Chief of Staff is literally one of the most coveted jobs in Washington in any Administration. The fact that nobody wants the job 2 years into Trump’s Administration speaks volumes about both the unprecedented challenges of dealing with an infantile and ignorant President and the Republican party’s expectations of what is coming soon via the Mueller investigation. Not even the worst of the worst want to board this sinking ship.

It’s going to be Jared (or even Ivanka) by default.

It’s Mick Mulvaney!

Bahahahaaaahahahahahahqahahahaha

Mulvaney’s Wikipedia page is already being defaced by yucksters.