Failing Trump administration. Sad!

Trump supporters are truly some of the dumbest, most ignorant, morons on Planet Earth. If you read the article, it ends with, “She hopes trump surrounds himself with environmentally responsible people”. And also thinks he’s a great president because he was a successful “business man”. I can’t stand how people refuse to get their heads out of their asses.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/01/trump-voter-no-regrets-even-epa-guts-regulations-chemical-likely-gave-kid-leukemia/

She’s a Trump supporter. She doesn’t even care about herself. Why would I believe that she cares about her stepson or the environment?

Recent video talks about the role Bain capital in K B Toys destruction. Fuck Romney.

2020 will be about the same as 2016, IMO, in that there will be a lot of candidates, and they will all be nasty and attack each other. I don’t see a third party happening.

Surprise, surprise. Donnie isn’t happy with his underlings even when he gets them directly from Fox News.

so, be glad we aren’t getting as much DT as we could be

This is a bit unfair. We know he’s on twitter most days pretty early in the morning, posting before and during Fox and Friends. You could say, well, that’s not really one of his duties as President, so that’s him tweeting on his own time, but we’ve seen over time that Trump tweets can be a lot more than just PR statements. They’re part of the propaganda * and are truly reflective a lot of times of the policies that this administration then defends and implements.

-* (I’d argue putting out propaganda is work, even if it’s not traditionally the job of a President, but it is for this particular President)

I try to get all my propaganda in before 9am.

Fox and Friends is his morning briefing, so to be fair, I have to credit him for work there.

What a glorious Friday this has been:

Wait, what?

I have to say, I do miss “Gorka” phoning in to Chapo.

This is fun.

Pramila Jayapal is just killing it in her questioning of Whitaker. Very impressive.

I will want to see a video of her questions. Fuck Whitaker.

I need to read up on her politics. Maybe she would make a good running mate for Kamala Harris 😀

Technically true, we are covering up an Assassination, not a murder.

And here is the full poll:

It shows the floor of his support right now, right around 30%. I bet they could poll “Would you support Donald Trump if he raped a dog on TV” and still get around that number (“the dog had it coming!”).

More people think obstruction of justice is worse than coordinating with a foreign power to subvert an election…unbelievable.