Failing Trump administration. Sad!

Mark Murray has a sense of humor? This I did not know.

He’s pretty funny at times.

Holy shit.

I’m sure this is just a coincidence, just like he usually hires people guilty of crimes and such.

And to be clear, the spa that was busted is one that the founder – Li Yang – sold a few years go.

Still, the spas that Yang and her family do own in South Florida apparently retain a reputation for being a great place to go get a rub-and-tug, and per the article the police have been tipped to that by former clients and employees alike and recently.

Pence won’t start a thermonuclear war on a hissy fit because because some dictator dissed him. There is non zero chance that Trump will. Whatever evils Pence may do they pale compared to killing 10s or 100 of millions of people and fucking the climate possibly permanently.

“Just the tip”, the officer protested. “Just the tip!”

There is no bottom.

I, for one, am glad we’re finally draining the swamp!

One stroke at a time.

Just in time for Infrastructure Week.

According to the group, government lawyers tried in November 2018 to get the complaint dismissed by saying there was no record of written directives. This turned out to have been false.

trump regime just reflexively lies. On the bright side, trump managed to turn an uncontested R seat in Alabama blue.

Obligatory:

Yes, that is the correct way! It hearkens back to a more agricultural time, as does “rein in” which I constantly see misspelled as “reign in” ugh.

Russia must have told him to not put Russia on the list…

This administration is mostly populated by chuds. Especially in the case of Sarah HuckaSands, and the former “Acting AG” Whittaker.

I, uh, think I may have just flushed a member of Trump’s cabinet.

Given how much he hates anything brown, please tell me it was Stephen Miller.

They run a tight ship at the white house. Tight ship…

Shey forgot to mention Kathryn Janeway is there too, along with Kacey Manlove, John Snow, Bruce Wayne…

Also Mustafa Kamel better know by his last name as Attaturk wno’s been dead for some time.

Got give Trump credit, more unintentional humor “coveffee” than any five administrations combined.

FTFY.