Failing Trump administration. Sad!

Lol, because someone skilled enough to evade secret service and poison his toothbrush would obviously be foiled by the impenetrable security that is a McDonald’s kitchen.

That article is incredible, and everyone should read it. Yes, Trump is as much of an imbecile troll as he appears, and he only ran to enlarge his brand and make money. And a bunch of stupid and/or deluded people fell for it.

It doesn’t even make sense. Unless he’s driving through the drive-thru himself, at least a dozen pairs of hands are touching that order from McD’s to his bedroom. He trusts all those people, but not the White House chefs?

Howard Stern called that right after the election. Don’t remember where I heard that, since I don’t listen to his show. He said Trump wanted to use the notoriety to bump his Apprentice contract.

White House chefs are part of the Deep State, and McDonald’s workers are hard-working AMERICANS.

Just an aside, but I recently read Goodwin’s book on FDR, No Ordinary Time. Back then the chef came with the White House and she fixed what she wanted to fix, not what the president or first lady wanted.

I also remember from the Truman biography that the president, at least at that time, paid for most of the food.

Can I have a chef that will cook whatever they want and feed me? Please? I promise to be nice so they won’t troll me. That sounds like heaven.

I just remember that Mary Todd Lincoln’s overspending on ‘flubdubs’ blossomed into a mini-scandal.

At least through Obama, Presidents still pay for the food they (and their family) use in the White House for everything but official functions.

McD’s value menu may be cheaper than the White House cooking staff.

Deleted, Timex already posted it. (Dumb ass ambassador to the Netherlands.)

DeVos, shady.

The swamp, it drains away like magic.

I just hope they all grab all of the cash that they can and then bail. It’s inevitable anyway. They know that their time is short. Let them bail or die. Then let us begin to fix things.

If they get the money and escape Justice, why wouldn’t a similar person do the same thing in the near future? At some point we have to start holding our “public servants” accountable.

Or not hire woefully underqualified third baser losers to be President.

All but two members of a National Park Service Advisory Board quit. The other two’s terms are up in May anyway. Looks like Interior Secretary Zinke is exercising his starving-the-beast-through-willful-neglect-before-slaughtering-it-and-selling-to-gourmet-frozen-beast-providers management style again.

The best people!

I am so tired of this constant barrage of filth and shit.

Look on the bright side, it’s never been so easy to spot the assholes as it is now. ;)