Failing Trump administration. Sad!

I mean, if I wanted to see assholes, I’d spend more time at the Goatse Museum of the Arts.

How on earth did this only just come out?

Wow, and that’s corrupt fascist Hungary, too, with the warrant.

Getting a budget passed this century has been hard enough without an idiot in the White House.

That’s that song ruined.

:) 345

Ruined…or made more awesome?

Ok, so…

That’s that song ruined?

That was actually clever and pretty funny. Thanks for sharing!

Jared Kushner is compromised.

It would be extra awesome points for China if they had pee tapes on Kushner.

China cannot afford a pee-tape gap.

It’s a busy day for Jeff Sessions.

That second story is either very irresponsible reporting, a seriously frightening overreach of Federal power, or both. The literal summary of the story is that two FBI employees sent each other texts allegedly critical of Donald Trump, and now Republican congressmen want them investigated for conspiracy.

But they were briefly on Mueller’s team! No one with even the slightest shred of anti-Trump sentiment should be allowed to investigate him. After all, no one on Ken Starr’s investigative team was anti-Clinton!

Texts between FBI agent Peter Strzok and FBI lawyer Lisa Page exchanged between Dec. 14, 2016, and May 17, 2017, are among a broader batch of missing phone messages that the FBI’s system failed to store due to a software upgrade glitch on many Samsung 5 cell phones.

I did a couple technical contracts for the FBI in the past. It is not in the slightest bit surprising to me that they had an auditing outage and it took them six months to notice. Honestly, I’m a little surprised that they were storing those texts in the first place.

The best people! Simply tremendous people!

Trump is like a textbook description of a weak, ineffective leader. Surrounds himself with sycophants, family, and people he met once or he read about that impressed him.

“Smithers! Get me that dog! I want to make him my executive vice president!”

I guess this thread

Because of course she did.

Trump’s CDC head resigns after news broke that she traded tobacco stocks while in office.