Failing Trump administration. Sad!

Wow, I’ve never seem someone win P&R before. Was the end boss hard?

Not really, but the loot drop was shit: a Titanium MAGA Hat of Ignorance -6 and sixteen crushed bags of Cheetohs.

You’re sure those weren’t broken orange ioun stones?

I like how you think, Theman.

Well there we go. I knew it could be explained, but unlike Timex, I don’t have as much time playing in this campaign so I was skeptical.

Would it be fair to say he could cover most of a press conference with a cone, should they move the podium back far enough? Thusly, post announcement of a new man-eating gelatinous slime sourced from coal ash runoff somewhere near D.C., he could cast the cone and keep the lid on that pretty quickly.

It’s not clear how the Cone interacts with technological implements like cellphones and wifi, though since it only says soundwaves are relfected rather than radio waves and similar, one might assume the press would still be able to communicate.

Luckily, Pruitt picked up the ability to cast Cloudkill as a Spell-Like Ability 3x/day from his Patron, so there are other solutions.

IMG_0545

Couldn’t EPA investigations (or the leaks of proposed investigations) have stock implications? I could see investors being able to use info from the EPA.

He needs one for private contact with his reptilian overlords.

Wait. What? Aren’t they telepaths?

Can we get a cone of silence for this guy too? Bind it to him with some trigger related to opening his mouth.

“This industry is leading the world in affecting the climate and affecting the climate in a positive way, I’m proud to be a part of this industry. You want to talk about saving lives? That’s what we are doing.”

I’m sure there is some vaguely legitimate reason for there to be a SCIF in EPA’s HQ. To need a 2nd one in the boss’s office could be just wasteful spending due to the boss being too lazy to leave his office. Not exactly draining the swamp, but perfectly in line with all the ‘swamp-draining’ billionaires who think it is fine to fly around on private jets at taxpayer expense.

But the article links the new SCIF to Pruitt’s other behaviors - he never speaks to anyone at the agency he runs except the political appointees, and he does not allow anyone to take any notes during any meetings. I guess depending on one’s biases you could either say the article is an innuendo hit piece, or you could say that it raises the possibility that our EPA head might be wanting to conduct business that he wants to be 100% sure does not get leaked to the public.

Don’t worry they’ll replace him with someone equally shitty that is also a white supremacist.

Also:

Good thing Mengele is dead.

Hey, this administration may be a “fecal presentation” but surely we can agree that it’s the BEST one. :rolleyes:

Not failing yet. But.

Brian Benczkowski, a Republican lawyer who once served as a staff director of the committee for former Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala., was advanced in an 11-9 party-line vote and will soon head to the Senate floor for a confirmation vote.

Benczkowski admitted earlier this year that he worked for Russia’s Alfa Bank during his time as a partner at the law firm Kirkland & Ellis. He also ran the Trump transition team at the Justice Department.

The New York Times first reported that Benczkowski represented the bank, one of Russia’s largest with ties to President Vladimir Putin. The FBI investigated the bank last year after it was mentioned in a dossier containing unproven allegations about the Trump campaign and possible collusion with Russia, but it ultimately concluded there was no wrongdoing or misconduct.

Benczkowski also downplayed his role in the Trump campaign during his confirmation hearing.

I’m sure more officials will be doing this in the future. Before they escape via the Vatican and head to South America.

They’re just confused. They thought the Criminal Division is supposed to be made up of criminals.