Failing Trump administration. Sad!

Funny thing is, ACA and government healthcare is more popular than ever because of the pandemic. He’s literally shouting to just a subset of his diminished base. Not even his entire base.

Lol. Always the petulant 4 year old.

Extreme vetting.

Huh.

I see the Deep State’s plan to misdirect and distract from Pizzagate continues apace.

I thought the Supreme Court already ruled on this, but maybe I’m confused?

I think it was procedural; they lifted an injunction but let the case proceed.

So, what, is Bill Barr going to arrest him? Seems like he probably just give that court the finger.

Errr…am I misreading this tweet? What was the ruling?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/26/politics/border-wall-9th-circuit-appeals-court/index.html

The Trump administration doesn’t have the authority to divert Pentagon funds to construct additional barriers on the US-Mexico border, a federal appeals court ruled Friday, days after President Donald Trump’s visit to a section of the wall in Arizona.

In a 2-1 ruling, the 9th US Circuit Court of Appeals said that the transfer of $2.5 billion circumvented Congress, which holds the authority to appropriate money.

The legal fight over Defense Department funds stems from Trump’s national emergency declaration on the US-Mexico border last year. Trump extended the declaration this past February, even as border arrests began to decline.

“The Executive Branch lacked independent constitutional authority to authorize the transfer of funds,” wrote Chief Circuit Judge Sidney Thomas for the majority. “The panel noted that the Appropriations Clause of the U.S. Constitution exclusively grants the power of the purse to Congress. The panel held that the transfer of funds violated the Appropriations Clause, and, therefore, was unlawful.”

The American Civil Liberties Union applauded Friday’s ruling. “President Trump’s xenophobic wall is already leveling protected lands, desecrating cultural sites, and destroying wildlife,” said Dror Ladin, staff attorney with the ACLU’s National Security Project. “There’s no undoing the damage that’s been done, but we will be back before the Supreme Court to finally put a stop to this destructive wall.”

Another update on the death of satire.

I imagine skills have always been a part of the requirements in the hiring process, so I guess this is an attempt by them to remove the actual training requirement so they can say anyone that want is qualified for the position and stuff the government with morons?

Please… Kill me… Kill meeee…

Darkness imprisoning me all that I see absolute horror

The day after inauguration day Biden is just going to have to click on the Reset to Default? setting.

I cannot begin to grok the enormity of the task awaiting Biden.

Abort/Retry/Fail?

Retry
retry
Retry
r
Abort
abort
a
abort
axf;lijguhdfokjhgolifrtkghj