Failing Trump administration. Sad!

It could be as simple as hiring someone she already knows to handle a simple, uncontested divorce.

Or maybe she’s anticipating asset seizures.

Both are very plausible, and that makes sense to me. Another suggestion I’ve seen is that because Mueller is subpoenaing Trump Org documentation, she may be party to that business group and simply wants to make sure she’s covered in any eventuality.

Rich people trying to think like normal people: always fun.

Kelly also defended HUD Sec. Ben Carson, who is under pressure for spending $31,000 on a furniture set. Kelly said $31,000 sounds like a lot of money, but to put it in context he asked a reporter how much they think the chair they’re sitting on costs. Kelly said it’s probably worth hundreds of dollars but it will last a long time. He rationalized Carson’s $31,000 outlay by saying the table could last for 80 or 100 years.

https://www.axios.com/scoop-behind-closed-doors-kelly-says-trump-probably-contributing-to-staff-chaos-stories-76c76b7c-a4ac-406a-b174-ff54e36b5080.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=twsocialshare&utm_campaign=organic

Ron Howard as the Narrator: It isn’t.

But Trump was like doing GROUND-BREAKING things! Meeting with NK…winning! How can they just abandon that plan? How is he still alive? The stress has got to be getting to him…go stress, go!

Never fear…it appears that all the people that actually should be fired are safe (Carson, that other guy, etc). For now. For like, RIGHT now. I can’t speak for 30 min from now, or an hour because who knows?

Ron Howard as the Narrator: They are.

That’s pretty shitty.

Is it the first toilet-to-toilet firing in Presidential history?

LBJ used the toilet while talking to people. Not sure if he ever fired anyone on the shitter.

MSNBC is reporting that the White House lied, that Tillerson was not forwarned about his firing and was therefore fired right after Tillerson’s harsh comments on the Russian poisoning.

Steve Goldtein was therefore fired for contradicting the White House. In other words, for telling the truth.

People I don’t want fired: Sessions, Kelly, Miller, Mattis. The rest don’t matter.

I’m not sure whether to laugh or cry if Kelly gets fired after making that announcement.

Let’s bring the degenerate gambler security risk back. That’ll make us look strong and decisive.

Wait, what? Nobody even knew who they guy was before they booted him. But the MEDIA is treating him unfairly?

The EU just published its list of potential retaliatory tariffs if they are not exempted from Trump’s steel/aluminum tariffs.

The list is ten pages long.

I love that Sessions is on that list. As if I didn’t already have an exceedingly low opinion of you already.

Trade wars are good, and easy to win.

-Michael Scott
-Donald Trump

Source:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/969525362580484098

When Sessions gets fired in a month he’ll have a reason that it’s fine.