Failing Trump administration. Sad!

Same, except I suspect he may come back as a lich.

No way he has the competence to build a phylactery.

Valid point, lol.

His phylactery is the entirety of Yellowstone. To destroy him, you must destroy that which you seek to save, mortal! Muahahaha

At least we will have some reason to cheer when the supervolcano finally erupts.

Top people, the best!

Sure as shit scared me when he was elected. I couldn’t fathom it, I hated the apprentice lol. Everything I heard about Trump University, what he thought of women, immigrants, and some of the bizarre stuff out of his mouth all made me wince!

Ever since then I get up and the morning and remind myself…well at least we didn’t elect Michelle Bachmann! That woman said some insane stuff that even Trump would have a hard time beating (but hes tried lol). She was full of crazy, swine flue being Obama’s fault, climate change stance, that gay is a evil agenda, abolishing minimum wage would create jobs, and also recall some craziness claim about Muslim senators arranging themselves on a plane in honor of the 9/11 terrorists. SHE was utter crazy!

His stance on anyone who is not a white male is not just bad, but horrific which is why the white supremacy groups are flocking to him. And he doesn’t care, wants the votes. I don’t see how she is worst than he is. He has his own conspiracy theories and rejects facts and reality just like she does.

I suppose I believe he just says what he thinks people (his supporters) want to hear. He flip flops so much based on the last person he talked to, I don’t think he really has values. Mrs Bachmann was a true believer, and her crazy was next level!

It’s pretty subjective in terms of impact, but she’s horrible with a large-scale agenda while he’s horrible with primarily self-interest driving his actions. Both could equally get us into heaps of problems.

I can concede that point…but crazy true believers wont even back down when public opinion and supporters leave in droves…while Trump has the capacity to dial it back if his supporters fuss…(like flirting with red flag laws).

I think this ship has sailed. This excuse basically gives him a blank check to do or say anything and then allow everyone to decide whether he means it or not. He’s the President. If it comes out of his, he owns it.

I would restate this: Trump doesn’t have policy positions. That’s where the “he agrees with whoever says the nicest things about him” theme originates, and it seems accurate. When it comes to policy, he doesn’t know anything and won’t learn it, because he ultimately doesn’t care.

He absolutely does have values, though. Narcissism, racism, xenophobia and misogyny are a set of values. They’re just really shitty values.

Trump came from a business atmosphere were when he wanted something he just thought he could buy or talk his way into it. Money made him a negotiator.

Agreed, he really has no concept of policy or how government works.

I wonder what politics are going to be like after Trump leaves office? I mean, Reps have demonstrated that they’re willing to go great lengths to support Trump’s views. What will Dems’ relationship with them be like in the future? Can Dems deal with them? Do Reps have enough credibility left? Are things going to be just as bad afterward? The Republican congress isn’t just going to pack up and leave the country after Trump’s gone.

They’ll have a moment of reflection that lasts 3 months running up to the the 2020 election and then a new Tea Party or something similar (probably white nationalist) will take over.

Yeah, that’s really the only mystery here: what will the next Koch-funded “grassroots” conservative group name themselves?

Don’t forget about the Mercers!

JFC. Guess conspiracy theorizing is gonna be a logical #2 on the blame list after blaming some woman. ◔_◔

Rep. Claudia Tenney (R-NY) said on Wednesday that Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson is not to blame for the $31,000 dining set his agency purchased for the secretary’s suite.

Instead, Tenney blamed the “deep state,” a term paranoid Trump administration officials use to describe career government employees that Trump’s allies believe are working to undermine President Donald Trump.

“Somebody in the deep state ― it was not one of his people, apparently ― ordered a table, like a conference room table or whatever it was, for a room,” Tenney said on WUTQ radio’s “Talk of the Town.” “And that’s what the cost was. Ben Carson tried to — he said, ‘You know how hard it is to turn it back because of the way that the procurement happens?'”

HUD purchased a $31,000 dining set for Carson’s office suite, an order Carson cancelled once the media learned of the big purchase. Carson has said that he had little to do with the process and testified earlier this week that he left the task to his wife.

Oh for fuck’s sake.