Failing Trump administration. Sad!

You guys roll your eyes and moan at the Deep State conspiracy theories but it’s just growing more and more powerful. Did you see how many women the DS forced Trump to either sexually assault or pay off?? DID YOU?!

The Deep State has gotten to Carson’s wife? The Deep State is everywhere.

It’s so deep it’ll put your ass to sleep. Or so I’ve heard.

Koch’s Blockers

The National Association for Zero Immigration Party?

Winnar!

Hey Deep State, if you’re listening, can you redo my back bathroom? Thanks in advance.

I think people are generally exaggerating when they say “OMG these fries are like crack”

Hard to say which is healthier…

McMaster is out.

John “insane” Bolton.

Jesus.

Yay. At least we’ve been given a heads up on the end of the world.

War it is, then. Lots of war.

So now the only person whose word I can remotely trust is Mattis. If he goes, I can’t believe a word our government says about anything.

Well, to be fair, Manson is dead. Choices were limited.

Nice knowing you all. To all the people who enable Dennison, or refuse to hold him accountable, GFY.

Cue Slim Pickens and “We’ll Meet Again” in 10, 9, 8 …

(I fully expect Trump to fire Bolton within the year, but that’ll be too late.)

In other news, the Dow closed with a 700 point drop and that was before the Bolton announcement. Tomorrow will be interesting.

Makes sense, warmonger, Putin fan, and has links to CA. Checks all the boxes to work for David Dennison.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/watch-john-bolton-praises-new-era-freedom-putin-bizarre-propaganda-video-russian-gun-group/

Vladimir Putin would be a better choice than Bolton for NSA. Trump is deliberately trying to destroy the country. There’s no other explanation for his behavior. Mere insanity, greed, or narcissism couldn’t possibly lead to these decisions.