Failing Trump administration. Sad!

Nunes might be ready to provide Trump cover here and make it so he doesn’t need to fire anyone.

Nunes told Fox News that he was ready to hold FBI Director Christopher Wray and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein in contempt of Congress for failing to provide documents related to the 2016 counterintelligence investigation into Russian interference in the election and possible ties to the Trump campaign.

I’ll take politics for $200…

What is the least likely Devin Nunes quote ever?

Nunes has several memos he wrote to himself that he says prove his accusations!

But congress refuses to declassify them, because they hate freedom. Or something.

Even Republicans who sit on the committee that Nunes runs, have come out and publicly stated that they think the committee is a joke and has zero credibility.

I cannot imagine how it could have LESS credibility at this point.

If it were run by a DEMONCRAP LIBCUCK DUHHHHHHHHHH

I wonder if the point of Trump ordering the DOJ to hire Ezra Cohen-Watnick is so he can funnel info to Nunes again.

Is that a real person’s name?

Bolton’s kill count doubles.

Is anyone else perturbed about these resignations right as we’re launching a carrier task force and tensions are ramping up in Syria?

I’ll be doubly concerned if it comes to light that all these folks resigning are suddenly moving their families to Australia or some such…

Maybe they read On the Beach.

My girlfriend’s mother was a Kiwi, so she is eligible to become a New Zealand citizen, which she is planning on doing and holding dual citizenship. We’re thinking of eventually living in The Shire!

You’re in for some tough times. An askreddit thread not long ago asked “What’s happening in your country?” Amid the tales of woe and despair, the best New Zealanders could come come up with was their PM’s pending childbirth and the search for the sibling of a blind llama.

I think they have a high incidence of heart disease, due to high fat diets. Does that help?

They get the odd earfquake now and then.

They are also convinced Australians are a nation of thugs and criminals, though I’m not sure that is a problem, per se.

Speaking of Ryan, Colbert, in his monologue tonight, called him “CrossFit Dracula.” ;-)

That sounds awesome! Let me know when you guys are all settled in. I will come visit and scratch a mysterious glowing symbol on your front door, after which you’ll be visited by a series of height-challenged gentlemen…